Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's Wheel of Fortune

Yeah... I can see ur dimples are just totally cuter. Lady du so lucky to 1/2 U...
Is all about Dem big eyes du... Lol nah out here in reality you do have it on him ten fold. Attainability for one... Clearly, you taken. Lol AND you ain't ever gotta Wear make up if you don't wanna... Lol

No but similar physical attributes carry along with them certain mental markers. General genetic markers that work together in your head. Makes up your emotional responses.... Trains of thought... Most generally used nuerological pathways. Your computerlike brains most commonly used wifi if you will....
FaceReading, kinesiology, psychology, neurological Sciences. All Natural Sciences.....
never watched enough of that show to know if this makes sense or not, but imma just assume it doesn't

Yeah... I can see ur dimples are just totally cuter. Lady du so lucky to 1/2 U...
Is all about Dem big eyes du... Lol nah out here in reality you do have it on him ten fold. Attainability for one... Clearly, you taken. Lol AND you ain't ever gotta Wear make up if you don't wanna... Lol
awww shucky ducky, now we're talking

What the fuck is patty and cocoa bread???

This is a meal from black, Jamaican and other Caribbean cultures. Patty is also known as a beef patty. It's a pastry filled with beef and spices. Coco bread is bread made with coconut milk and other basic ingredients to make bread.

The coco bread is wrapped outside of the beef patty, similar to a hamburger bun, and eaten together like a sandwich.
coco-bread-2b.jpg

4f672822540f1e6cf387631488071097.jpg

never watched enough of that show to know if this makes sense or not, but imma just assume it doesn't

What show?
That's just the way it is.
Ask anyone in the one of the fields I mentioned... That was kinda the point.
I think you just tryna get me shot by lady du. Shame on you du

Last edited:
u talking bout these joints?

Jamaican-Spicy-Beef-Patties-Costco-1.jpg

i be getting them from sam's club.....shit be hitting
They good but they nothing like a fresh one b

Wrapped in some coco bread. Stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. The fresh ones be hitting

They good but they nothing like a fresh one b

Wrapped in some coco bread. Stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. The fresh ones be hitting
I co signed this then I read stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. Stop buying them from the PIzza Shop and get a real one.

I co signed this then I read stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. Stop buying them from the PIzza Shop and get a real one.
Lol I get both. Sometimes a brother wants some variety tho

I prefer the chicken ones myself but my son eats them all, from bakery, pizza joint, Sam club it don’t matter

i just put mines in the oven for like 35 mins...

but i'll try some fresh ones...

they got all the dope jamaican restaurants in park heights...

i HATE park heights.... almost died like twice out there...

Lmao.

I might not be back until later tonight for a game.

I thought I posted this hrs ago lol. Never hit post.

Back