Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

now you a dog huh? barkin on niggaz huh? woooo whats else you got? this nigga said paragraphs.... where have i posted a paragraph towards a bitch?

I swear this nigga a fucking hypocrite, so that Khalessi shit didn't happen with you in on it now. Alright nigga, whatever you say

And this nigga always trying to be these chicks protector but he's a foul as he be trying to make other niggas.

nigga you was just arguing with a female when i called you out for the shit....calling her bitch after bitch after bitch......

that's that type shit niggaz get stole on for, but since i can't steal on you, imma just call u out on it like i'm doing now, and watch you back track like you doing now......

sucka ass bitch ass nigga who ain't bout shit got no back bone, and got more scrap for a female than he do a male...that's the type of nigga u is.. the type to flinch when people jump at them

I swear this nigga a fucking hypocrite, so that Khalessi shit didn't happen with you in on it now. Alright nigga, whatever you say
deflection again.. how does this change anything i said about you.. why you want us to talk about some shit from over a year ago instead of the shit i'm calling you out on that's happening right fucking now?

i recall that nigga posting he'd punch a chick too
of course you remember some shit from over a year ago instead of the shit we talking about now...right now.....

i swear yall nigagz funny as fuck

of course you remember some shit from over a year ago instead of the shit we talking about now...right now.....

i swear yall nigagz funny as fuck
calling a bitch a bitch... offensive

while you'll beat a chick? not offensive

in your eyes that seems right....

good to know

deflection again.. how does this change anything i said about you.. why you want us to talk about some shit from over a year ago instead of the shit i'm calling you out on that's happening right fucking now?

Nigga don't come at me when you've done much worse. For a nigga who always trying to portray this good guy image you're a piece of shit like the people you be trying to call out.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

post where i'd say i'd beat a chick...

i know i'd say i'd punch a chick in the face who has wished harm on me my wife and my child, who said they were gonna pop up at my job and try to hug me.....yea i told that chick i'd punch her in her face if she stupid enough to try some goofy shit like that.....

but i ain't never said i beat a woman

And for the record I call a bitch a bitch when they call me one first so FOH with that dumb shit you trying to be on

Nigga don't come at me when you've done much worse. For a nigga who always trying to portray this good guy image you're a piece of shit like the people you be trying to call out.

You're a fucking hypocrite.
i ain't portraying no good guy image...
where do you see that?

where have i done that...

i'm calling you out for the shit you doing right now......and instead of answering to that shit, you tryan deflect and say i'm guilty of worse........

cuz of some old shit...shit that got way more personal than the shit u be doing.. you zapped out on multiple women calling them multiple bitches unprovoked....

i had 1 longstanding beef with 1 chick.....you've beefed with atleast 4 women on here, and called more than that bitches... so explain how i'm worse than you

this shit was dead and this nigga had to start it all over... niggas i tell ya. its a brand new day and this nigga wanna rehash old shit

And for the record I call a bitch a bitch when they call me one first so FOH with that dumb shit you trying to be on
naw bruh, i've seen yo call women bitches off the break, multiple ones....you just don't like being called out on your shit.....you scraping up old shit......i haven't called one woman on this site a bitch..ever... if i'm so much wor4se than you... why has that not happened ever????

this shit was dead and this nigga had to start it all over... niggas i tell ya. its a brand new day and this nigga wanna rehash old shit
nigga yall brought up that old shit, i'm talking about today.

lol, yall niggaz two fucking bitches in a pod i swear

naw bruh, i've seen yo call women bitches off the break, multiple ones....you just don't like being called out on your shit.....you scraping up old shit......i haven't called one woman on this site a bitch..ever... if i'm so much wor4se than you... why has that not happened ever????

Who have I called a bitch that didn't deserve it that didn't start it with me.

nigga yall brought up that old shit, i'm talking about today.

lol, yall niggaz two fucking bitches in a pod i swear

Nigga I'm enjoying the same damn back and forth that you are and everybody else is so how did I come to be the bad guy. FOH nigga

Back