Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

funny thing is i stay arguing with niggaz,

and yall niggaz stay arguing with women..

who looks like the bitch in that shit?

i hate dudes that will talk shit and be ready to go toe to toe with a woman, then back down in their shell when a nigga get in their face....

they got no chat when a nigga step up.. it's all one word answers and jokes....
but let a chick get in their shit they rage out....

but who the bitch forreal?

and cuz i name names...

@Sam Crooke
@Chi-Town B

both yall famous for this shit

but let a chick say some shit to you...

the shoe definitely fits...

both yall some bitch ass niggaz...

got both these bitch ass niggaz feel some type of way now, but watch, no smoke for me... but let a chick say some sideways shit to them....

let it been a female, there be a million bitches, paragraphs n shit.....

but now.... look at them....

we done seen both these niggaz go in on females.. but look at them now....look at it....

niggas dont even know what feelings are... what do you call it when you follow a poster around clickin reactions? case closed this interaction is over with

Coming from a nigga who had a hand in exposing a chicks nudes but now wanna act like he has fucking morals, STFU nigga

niggas dont even know what feelings are... what do you call it when you follow a poster around clickin reactions? case closed this interaction is over with
you right i don't know.. i'm talking real shit....

you talking that bitch shit, that feelings shit.....you a sucka ass nigga, you and your homeboy..

two bitches in a pod

Coming from a nigga who had a hand in exposing a chicks nudes but now wanna act like he has fucking morals, STFU nigga
nigga deflection at it's finest........ how does that lie change anything about you...

anything????

emmm look at them feelings poring out...
lol, but where the paragraphs calling me a bitch?

all u can do now is fall in your shell and say everybody has feelings...

typical bitch ass nigga shit.... you little dog now cuz you got barked on....
same shit every time......

Back