Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Girl I was given your nudes and man I wish I hadn’t clicked.
Matter a fact I got asked not to bring a certain someone here because of you.., lmaooo
You didn’t get asked. We already had the conversation before you made your way here. Yes he sent my titties to people. My shit looked good. I’ve already said my shit been exposed. Next?

You didn’t get asked. We already had the conversation before you made your way here. Yes he sent my titties to people. My shit looked good. I’ve already said my shit been exposed. Next?

Girl you the one who brought exposes up man your confused...

Nah I’m done.

Wet spot >>>>>>>>>>>>> full blown nudes of teenage daughter(random) pretending like it’s you.

I think I’ll sleep pretty good at night.

You must have got upset about the wet spot.
See these people only know one side of you but I know all the fucked up bits.
What else you know? I don’t think a wet spot is that bad. I’ll show it again.

7B17B4F0-8B2F-424D-A4E4-079F8308CABB.gif

He changed his mind because he found out that his eboo is a PEDOPHILE!

For the record yes I was in a online relationship and he got jealous and put a blury ass pic out there of me how kind of kandy to bring it up seeing she was put in that same position. Of course all I volunteered in sharing was things she done of her own free will so take it as you will.
I keep my grass cut low for snakes like these.
Ladies if you got a man hold him tight cause she really enjoys sneaking around. Lol

For the record yes I was in a online relationship and he got jealous and put a blury ass pic out there of me how kind of kandy to bring it up seeing she was put in that same position. Of course all I volunteered in sharing was things she done of her own free will so take it as you will.
I keep my grass cut low for snakes like these.
Ladies if you got a man hold him tight cause she really enjoys sneaking around. Lol
Lol your online man came to me, nigga never mentioned you. . LOL!!!

Let go of that hurt. Same way you seen my glorious Gs is the same way i learned of you using your daughters pics. You creep!!!

He spilled it all.

Back