Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

I’d rather show a nigga wet spot than a full on nude of me sitting in a chair that my grandpa owned with your old wrinkled ass with my leg cocked up. Pic was dark af. You could’ve at least turned on the light so we can see your old ass. Using your daughter pictures saying it’s you.

daughters...pictures

B17B0031-55E2-45D4-A686-8827F9962978.gif

I’d rather show a nigga wet spot than a full on nude of me sitting in a chair that my grandpa owned with your old wrinkled ass with my leg cocked up. Pic was dark af. You could’ve at least turned on the light so we can see your old ass. Using your daughter pictures saying it’s you.

Lies again man you are funny.
Let’s not forget your areolas for tits.
Girl you parade your titties around but damn with no cover them shits is hideous.

But I’m the one doing shit for attention. This hoe pushing forty using her teenage daughter pics to catch cartoon niggas. FOH!

Lies again man you are funny.
Let’s not forget your areolas for tits.
Girl you parade your titties around but damn with no cover them shits is hideous.
I’ve already said my breast were exposed online. Soooooo....they wasn’t too hideous. I know niggas who like them but at least they are MINE and not my daughters.

I’ve already said my breast were exposed online. Soooooo....they wasn’t too hideous. I know niggas who like them but at least they are MINE and not my daughters.

Proof?
Your speaking as if you know me so is this something you made up in your mind or???

Proof?
Your speaking as if you know me so is this something you made up in your mind or???
Azlyn I was there sweetie when your nudes were exposed. Why would I keep them pictures of your old ass and pics of your daughter that you used. I’m not a creep sweetie.

Azlyn I was there sweetie when your nudes were exposed. Why would I keep them pictures of your old ass and pics of your daughter that you used. I’m not a creep sweetie.
What pics of what daughter though? Lollll

Nah. I wouldn’t make that up. That’s too sick. I’m not a sick individual.

1214d5j_zpsmnay0ssj.png

ufhFNJP_zpsqlefqdu0.gif

Girl I was given your nudes and man I wish I hadn’t clicked.
Matter a fact I got asked not to bring a certain someone here because of you.., lmaooo

Back