Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Nigga ive done security for drake, lebron, idris elba, toronto raptors, tfc, blue jays to name a few. I get paid to run that fade. Aint nobody worried about you niggas especially in the physical. You can go ahead with that shit.

Dont let some gifs play you.

I still ain't scare of you muthafucka, I'm choppin ya ears off on sight......

I might end up a couple of days laid up in the hospital after getting getting my blackass whopped from ya steroid self lookin mothafucker but at least I got to chopped ya ears off before you did the asswhoopin

I still ain't scare of you muthafucka, I'm choppin ya ears off on sight......

I might end up a couple of days laid up in the hospital after getting getting my blackass whopped from ya steroid self lookin mothafucker but at least I got to chopped ya ears off before you did the asswhoopin

So are you sayin he's a brolic midget?

So are you sayin he's a brolic midget?

Ya'll saw what happen earlier this Friday when dude came home to see his wife Ms. Parker getting cheat on

it's one thing to fight a midget, but a brolic midget? plus I'm 6'4 this nigga gonna try to duck and dip like a midget ass Roy Jones, Jr ..and I fuckin hate midgets cause every time they fight a tall ass dude liek me, th ey try to swing a low blow to the family jewels nigga

fuck that, I need these family jewels so I can get @Reesey preggy

Ya'll saw what happen earlier this Friday when dude came home to see his wife Ms. Parker getting cheat on

it's one thing to fight a midget, but a brolic midget? plus I'm 6'4 this nigga gonna try to duck and dip like a midget ass Roy Jones, Jr ..and I fuckin hate midgets cause every time they fight a tall ass dude liek me, th ey try to swing a low blow to the family jewels nigga

fuck that, I need these family jewels so I can get @Reesey preggy

We back

Get ya nominees in today and tomorrow, voting will be closed @ Friday 3/9 @ 1159cst

It's gonna be between Goldie (e40 thread) Playmaker (Lil Wayne thread) or AP (Game thread)

Back