Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

I'm going to reiterate what i said in tweety's thread about "internet feelings"...this is just entertainment to me...sooooooo..if you actually get in your feelings about words on a screen might want to put me on ignore

Slew footed ass

I'm going to reiterate what i said in tweety's thread about "internet feelings"...this is just entertainment to me...sooooooo..if you actually get in your feelings about words on a screen might want to put me on ignore

We know nigga. You above it.

STFU.gif

We know nigga. You above it.

View attachment 19672

The question is Mr "I slumped 3 niggas" on new years...would you say it to my face? Of course you are gonna say, "yes"...and why wouldn't you...this is the innanets...the place where niggas are 80-0 in fights, only fuck 11's and leap projects in a single bound....bbbbbuuuutttt for some sneaking suspicion I think you really are a hoe ass cotton stuffed loose bootied baty boi...but I could be wrong ***shrugs***

The question is Mr "I slumped 3 niggas" on new years...would you say it to my face? Of course you are gonna say, "yes"...and why wouldn't you...this is the innanets...the place where niggas are 80-0 in fights, only fuck 11's and leap projects in a single bound....bbbbbuuuutttt for some sneaking suspicion I think you really are a hoe ass cotton stuffed loose bootied baty boi...but I could be wrong ***shrugs***

Nh at thinking about that mayne's booty

Nigga ive done security for drake, lebron, idris elba, toronto raptors, tfc, blue jays to name a few. I get paid to run that fade. Aint nobody worried about you niggas especially in the physical. You can go ahead with that shit.

Dont let some gifs play you.

Nigga ive done security for drake, lebron, idris elba, toronto raptors, tfc, blue jays to name a few. I get paid to run that fade. Aint nobody worried about you niggas especially in the physical. You can go ahead with that shit.

Dont let some gifs play you.

Exactly the response i anticipated...this nigga is a superhero...maybe one day ill see...carry on though

It's good to see another villain on the board, too mf'ing friendly around here.

We ain't on y'all Chi niggas level with the fuckery out here. But they dont call my city "Da Bangem" for no reason. We don't mind a little friction. And I damn sure dont mind being a villain. For the couple other Duval county people on the board...I'm over on the North down from Moncrief..so you already know what it is..

This exchange with this Kingfreeman dude gave me a thread idea.

Anybody ever did a thread where all responses to the thread title and to each other within the thread have to be in GIFs?

Think it could potentially be hilarious..or maybe thats a lame idea..idk.. im new this posting/msg board shit

Anybody ever did a thread where all responses to the thread title and to each other within the thread have to be in GIFs?

Think it could potentially be hilarious..or maybe thats a lame idea..idk.. im new this posting/msg board shit

10rGL9zO9vzGYo.gif

eh.. I don't know fam, doubt anybody would participate in that shit..

Didn't you make that thread on the IC?? LMaooo
Typed that sentence with so much hurt lolol

Lmao yo you wasn't suppose to remember that shit nigga!!

I did make it on the IC though.. it was aight but not as live as I thought it'd be. I had been thinking of remaking it over here though, thats why I said that shit.. had to throw that nigga off so I could get the thread up.

There was a describe ur relationship status with a gif thread that got traffic, but never an entire convo with gifs thread.

There was a describe ur relationship status with a gif thread that got traffic, but never an entire convo with gifs thread.

I got one more gif related thread up my sleeve.. ill drop that one as a spin off depending on how this one go

Back