Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

You tryna make rules up and shit. It don’t work like that lil nigga.

Go get me my votes boy. I got some Spanish lessons to do.

Don't get scared now, you popped shit and know you cant deliver so it's not up to you. 24 hours lady or you become donkey.

Nigga I’m not afraid of having a damn donkey pic. However, that ain’t the rules and never have been. I posted my damn “evidence”.

@Goldie she can't find a single post where I agree with dude so can you take my name outta this. It's obvious she still holding a grudge. Shouldn't there be rules about being nominated based on a lie.

Nigga I’m not afraid of having a damn donkey pic. However, that ain’t the rules and never have been. I posted my damn “evidence”.

What evidence, that I said free somebody. Where is that saying I agree with what he said. Whether I did or not you won't find a post of it. You say it's there so accept the challenge, pull it up. You say you don't mind the pic so why you not accepting the challenge.

Free him. He ain’t do nothing wrong. Idgaf what you and your IC buddies used to say,

That’s agreeing to me. So my nomination stands.

Free him. He ain’t do nothing wrong. Idgaf what you and your IC say,

That’s agreeing to me. So my nomination stands.

It's not, get out your feelings idiot. That's not me agreeing, I just think people can say whatever they want with no repercussions in a battle. You said something about my deceased father in our back and forth and I didn't have nothing done to you. I'm just saying if you start it be prepared for what comes with it.

Real talk I don't have an issue with you so stop trying to go out of your way to make one. We don't interact with each other at all so you stay in your lane and I'll continue to stay in mine.

Have a good night, cause this shit is stupid.

Back