Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

I like Sam. I don’t like you.

Oh no, a broad I have no interaction with don't like me, whatever should I do. Dumbass you're the one that's been name dropping me and worried about what I'm doing. I ain't said nothing to you in months, you can't do the same you dumb ass broad.

Oh no, a broad I have no interaction with don't like me, whatever should I do. Dumbass you're the one that's been name dropping me and worried about what I'm doing. I ain't said nothing to you in months, you can't do the same you dumb ass broad.

Yea cause I ain’t gotta hide like a bitch with subs.

Add me and when he does log onto your catfish of a wife page and get me my votes!
You hear me boy.

No need cause I don't need this you dumb bitch, I'm hanging with my shorty's who are all here, su
Yea cause I ain’t gotta hide like a bitch with subs.

Bitch nobody was talking to you in the first place. What I said was an IC thing, nobody was worrying about you. I don't care about you or your family. I get to you, it's not the other way around.

Like I said find the post where I agreed Within 24 hours or you automatically become what you be trying to put on other people. Simple as that.

You tryna make rules up and shit. It don’t work like that lil nigga.

Go get me my votes boy. I got some Spanish lessons to do.

Back