Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ABW'S 1ST ANNUAL MEET & GREET

First off, click bait. hahahaha.
I was bored at work and decided to have some fun with all you negroes, negrettes, cats, chickens, dogs, snakes.

If ABW ever did a Meet & Greet, how do you think it would go?

I'll start.

AP - gonna be doing name tags and ids. hounding people for their fees. selling raffles and shit. with a whistle around his neck and wearing referee shoes.

Du - gonna run the grill with a beer that never seems to get empty. i wonder how he does that.

O.G., Koncept and Black Samson - gonna be sitting at the table playing chess. talking bout how they used beat jive turkeys up in the 60s.

Samson - will have a workshop on how to hunt, kill and skin a goat 57 different ways, respectively.

O.G. - I'm glad to announce he will show us how to turn water into hard liquor. He definitely gonna keep the party going.

Legion Of Trill - of course they're gonna be there. too cool for school like the Brat Pack.

Dos - duck ass definitely will be there and he'll have on his most expensive outfit. trying to sit with the LOT while they treat him like Lil Mama on stage with Jigga and Alicia. He gonna be given out $1 bills to everybody. Definitely robbin him at the end of the night.

Beta - gonna be showing his basketball moves with no ball. can't go for too long because his knees might buckle. oh his hat will probably be glued to his head so nobody can rip it off and see how far back his hairline goes. He definitely got Stephen A Smith beat by a mile.
You'll get to see exclusively in person his "Free Troy Ave" tattoo and the bonus "Troy Ave Free" tattoo

Goldie - he either gonna show up late or not show up at all. too busy spending that Mega advertisement money. when people try and call to see where he at, he gonna give that birdman response, "what that got to do with me?"

All the females will be clicked up shooing away Beta and the Mega dudes who never saw a female in person.

Kandy - leave ya lil bf at home. I got something I wanna whisper in your ear.

Black Rain - he's gonna find a way to argue with everybody there. "Hey Black, nice weather huh". "Well the weather would be better if it was a few degrees cooler". The end of the night he gonna be fussing with a tree or a wall. I pick the wall.

IP360 - he's gonna wear a shirt that has Cherokee D'Ass on the back and front.

For a special feature, we got a 4 man battle rap tourney between 5th, Maywood, Lurko and Elzo. Smack might pull up so he can steal the footage and make it an app only drop.

Freeman - will provide your glow sticks and your pill of choice

Deadeye - passing out flyers of his top 3 ssbbws

To Whom Shall Not Be Named - gonna be drinking a 40 out of a paper bag. telling made-up stories of how he ran the streets. wearing a smedium g-unit muscle shirt with some Lugz on. can't forget the spinning g-unit chain. you better make your rounds before i show up, one eye gettin closed up. Du and AP gonna clown you the whole time, talkin bout "i know you ain't gonna take that from him".

Chicity - gonna be there before anybody shows up, already drunk. IV's will be provided for hydration.

Inori - gonna show up in a disguise because he got a fake passport

Ripdilla - gonna wear his finest linen suit with some expensive open toe sandals. (he will have the best weed out the bunch)

Dwayne - the LA brethren. you're gonna piss somebody off talking about sports. protect yaself at all times.

Gabi - hey big head

Shenco - will be giving away signed, never before seen Standardized Slaughter t-shirts, coffee mugs, car floor mats, stickers, coasters, frisbees and weed plates.

Special Announcement: Da Homey Nolte will be making an appearance.

Music - done by anybody not named Don Dada, Beta, or any Eminem groupies (nobody wants to see you rap your hearts out to Lose Yourself).

Food - may or may not be provided by Elzo. If he can con the food in time from somebody's funeral repass we might have a shot. Elzo find a black spot, that food be good AF.

Contact info: sipncider@g****.com (for the females only. all you other hard legs, see AP).
Thats a hell of alot of imagination for niggasā€¦

If itā€™s as exciting as the ā€œ Houstonā€ trips

Iā€™m investing in it lmao I can cover the food what kind of jollof yā€™all fuxs with?

AP - gonna be doing name tags and ids. hounding people for their fees. selling raffles and shit. with a whistle around his neck and wearing referee shoes.

Goldie - he either gonna show up late or not show up at all. too busy spending that Mega advertisement money. when people try and call to see where he at, he gonna give that birdman response, "what that got to do with me?"

Inori - gonna show up in a disguise because he got a fake passport

200w.gif

Back