Breaking News ABW'S 1ST ANNUAL MEET & GREET

@deadeye gonna strike up a conversation about Fleece Johnson and explain that even though Fleece may have snatched a few men’s booties back in the day, it takes a real man to display the “testicular fortitude” to be able to speak so openly & freely about said infractions without shame or regret.

Denzel my man clip.gif

You don't even see the irony in your post do you?

T.I. laughing clip.gif

You been with the sour face crying for over a damn decade because I said Juvenile sucks. You're always welcome to come do something about it nigga.

Cause you too pussy to @ me, not the first time either. You want to fight me your words so come do it

Here's your chance, you want to fight me, your words so what's keeping you? Or it's going to be another decade of you in your feelings?

Look at you in here bringing the streets of a Chiraq into ABW & threatening this man repeatedly

But you guilt trippin me claiming I’m bullying Shenco
:foh3:

Look at you in here bringing the streets of a Chiraq into ABW & threatening this man repeatedly

But you guilt trippin me claiming I’m bullying Shenco
:foh3:
I was minding my business and dude for the second time talking about wanting to fight me over a damn rapper. You on the other hand go at that dude for posting gifs.

I was minding my business and dude for the second time talking about wanting to fight me over a damn rapper. You on the other hand go at that dude for posting gifs.
That's what we doing now. Fighting over a damn rapper???

I be trollin cause this nigga too afraid to answer me
Never once did I tell this nigga to pull up

• Haha
Reactions: 400Degreez
I never named you nigga. You could've left well enough alone. Everything you touch turns to shit.
This shit ain't about no rapper either.
One of my beefs with you is you talk down on the South but yet make South themed threads. Dumb ass.

I never named you nigga. You could've left well enough alone. Everything you touch turns to shit.
This shit ain't about no rapper either.
One of my beefs with you is you talk down on the South but yet make South themed threads. Dumb ass.
Maybe if your goofy ass made them I wouldn't have to. Jackass