Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

lol I called myself getting on Tekken 7 one day and played ranked at my old rank. I got lit the fuck up. Nigga damn near triple perfected me. I completely forgot how to play the game.

I haven't played Tekken since Tekken Tag Tournament. I'm positive I'd get my ass handed to me.

dr_detroit.png

Yeah, I'm getting the hang of this shit, but I really need a better arcade stick. I keep missing moves like crazy. I need something more like an actual SFII joystick from the arcade cabinet.

I doubt it. I don't really play FPS with a gamepad. I gotta use a mouse and keyboard so that thing would be awkward as hell for me to use.

Word i thought u might of copped u one to modify or something. I know I did read about how some of the games that do require mouse and keyboard have a work around but they say its still not the best

Some years back your gaming rig was trash if it couldn't run Crysis with everything turned on and dialed up. Figured I'd give it a shot on my workstation. Back then there wasn't a single card GPU that could run it in all of its glory, and really for many years after there still wasn't. It appears my Quadro K6000 is pretty much up to the task.

Some years back your gaming rig was trash if it couldn't run Crysis with everything turned on and dialed up. Figured I'd give it a shot on my workstation. Back then there wasn't a single card GPU that could run it in all of its glory, and really for many years after there still wasn't. It appears my Quadro K6000 is pretty much up to the task.

ima try it on my steamdeck

Smh damn ps3

Word. Man I got a whole PS5 upstairs in my loft that I've played like twice. My son and daughter make plenty use of it.

Graphically the PS3 still looks good to me so I'm just catchin up on games that I missed during the time I took off from gaming back in like 2014.

Still playin my PS3. Going thru the Metal Gear HD Collection.

@VulcanRaven
@Revolver Ocelot

:cry:...........that was my shit.

s-l1600.png
...... Had one of the OG PS3's til that shit went out on me in like 2009/10. I kept that shit til like 2018 too, hoping I could still get fixed. Was a sad when I finally said "fuk it"

:cry:...........that was my shit.

...... Had one of the OG PS3's til that shit went out on me in like 2009/10. I kept that shit til like 2018 too, hoping I could still get fixed. Was a sad when I finally said "fuk it"

Maybe I'm just lucky then, cuz. I got a OG fat model that's still kickin it.

Hell my PS2 still works too. I put in crazy time on Resident Evil 4 during quarantine catchin up on the classics while working from home.

Back