Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

I don't know if I could get used to cats talking while we're in the game. Not a lot of talking in CS:GO except white boys thinking they're funny
Man we just be talking shit lol

It also helps so we know where the campers are

I really wanna get everybody back on so we can run a private match of gun game😂😂

Pure comedy

Found this one in the stash lol

@TonyDubbz @Duwop

"LEFT NIGGA!" lmaoo

ayo we use to have that Hardpoint on lock when we played that stage, anytime we lost there I felt some type of way cause we use to run that shit fr.

those were some good times

do ya'll niggas ever run together on the latest one? the only reason I deleted that one was cause it got too fuckkin big and even when they let me select which parts to download I Still couldn't play for some reason, it'd say i was missing a pack.

I don't know if I could get used to cats talking while we're in the game. Not a lot of talking in CS:GO except white boys thinking they're funny

I think you'd enjoy it.

whenever we playing a game like hardpoint then its no bullshittin around, we mostly just calling out spots and trying to lock shit down.

the only time shit gets talked is when we playing free for all against eachother or gun game (Fuck gun game) i was out there knifing tf outta these niggas on that gulag stage and thought i was winning

scoreboard came up and i was in last place cause nobody told me that I had to use the weapons that the game was providing

"LEFT NIGGA!" lmaoo

ayo we use to have that Hardpoint on lock when we played that stage, anytime we lost there I felt some type of way cause we use to run that shit fr.

those were some good times

do ya'll niggas ever run together on the latest one? the only reason I deleted that one was cause it got too fuckkin big and even when they let me select which parts to download I Still couldn't play for some reason, it'd say i was missing a pack.
Me knock and @Playmaker88 was on last night

It's a shame y'all don't like battlefield.... Me and my homie have the same kinda fun on break thru.

That shit would be crazy if we had a tight 4 man squad on that game.

I can imagine how much easier it would be to take a point if we all were in the same party.

im tryna keep an open mind on this joint but iono if this is for me bruh 🤨
Do you like Pokemon and final fantasy type games?

I mean I'm not the biggest fan but I love this game and the strategy you have to use for it.

The game tells you before you begin that you will die, and you will die a lot.

I enjoy trying to put together the perfect balance of front based players and back based players.

I still haven't quite found that perfect combo or at least one to get me to the mountain. They've added so much shit. I made it to the mountain maybe 5x at various points when it was first released. Haven't come close since lol

certified two-way elite

Back