Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Unsung: Pretty N Polished

Complete these sentences

If I had one superpower it would be _____ and why?

If I had 1 million dollars I would _____ and why?

If I had one superpower it would be to read minds. I'd probably get my feelings hurt but I'd like to know what certain people really think of me.

If I had 1 million dollars I would take a vacation, buy a house, and invest in my children's futures.

If I had one superpower it would be to read minds. I'd probably get my feelings hurt but I'd like to know what certain people really think of me.

If I had 1 million dollars I would take a vacation, buy a house, and invest in my children's futures.
As pertaining to the first question, do you believe the ppl around you deceive you?

Use one word in which your closest friend would describe you as?

As pertaining to the first question, do you believe the ppl around you deceive you?

Use one word in which your closest friend would describe you as?

Maybe but there's one person in particular who I just can't seem to read. Its probably for the best but it irritates my soul.

Loyal

Who is her/him and what about it is irritating?

Do you think ya ex from the other site followed you to this site?

The same ex. He's just a really tough person to read. I don't know how he feels most of the time. With most people I can just dismiss them when they give me mixed signals but I really don't know why I can't just let it go with him.

Lol I doubt it.

The same ex. He's just a really tough person to read. I don't know how he feels most of the time. With most people I can just dismiss them when they give me mixed signals but I really don't know why I can't just let it go with him.

Lol I doubt it.
What the best invention humans ever created?

Anymore PC questions before we open the afterdark gates and let the hounds in?

Back