Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Unsung: Pretty N Polished

Cool cool. I’m sure a lot of us can relate to ya situation

What’s ya favorite position and how long before you let a nigga hit sushi?

Lol I like doggy but I can only get mine if I'm riding.

There is no certain time frame however, we must be in a serious relationship and I have to trust him.

Lol I like doggy but I can only get mine if I'm riding.

There is no certain time frame however, we must be in a serious relationship and I have to trust him.
So you haven't been fucked right? Cool

What's the wildest thing you've ever done on a dare?

What's something most ppl who know you would be surprised you do?

So you haven't been fucked right? Cool

What's the wildest thing you've ever done on a dare?

What's something most ppl who know you would be surprised you do?

That's possible. Lol

It's a tie between taking a pint of Vodka to the head and drinking it all without stopping. (Thought I was gonna die the next day..lol) and having sex outside on the porch.

Umm...that's tough because anyone that truly knows me knows I have very little boundaries under the right conditions.

That's possible. Lol

It's a tie between taking a pint of Vodka to the head and drinking it all without stopping. (Thought I was gonna die the next day..lol) and having sex outside on the porch.

Umm...that's tough because anyone that truly knows me knows I have very little boundaries under the right conditions.
Mostly likely to give up first, ya throat or ya butt?

Also, what's your biggest regret in your 24-28yrs?

Very fond huh? What's ya long time singing on the microphone? Hands or no hands?

What's ya biggest achievement, outside of motherhood?

Maybe an hour. Sometimes both sometimes none.

Graduating college after having to drop out.

I worked over night full time, went to school, did an externship, while 7-9 months pregnant, and taking care of my son. It was hard as Hell but worth it.

Maybe an hour. Sometimes both sometimes none.

Graduating college after having to drop out.

I worked over night full time, went to school, did an externship, while 7-9 months pregnant, and taking care of my son. It was hard as Hell but worth it.
Dope shit.

I open to the floor to the rest of our esteemed community to ask any questions I may have missed

Thanks for being a good guest and I hope you stay awhile and enjoy our brand of entertainment

Back