Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW TinyChat Thread (Tonight)

giphy.gif

Captain Save'um lookin a$$ chump.

That's it GOLDIE , We fighting CUZZ!!

Last edited:
nah mayne...cam up!!

and use your ABW name

Here yall go with that shit again lol we're not forcing anybody to do shit. If they want to it's cool if not then cool. Stop being so thirsty lol

Here yall go with that shit again lol we're not forcing anybody to do shit. If they want to it's cool if not then cool. Stop being so thirsty lol

Real talk, I was on most of the ones with Dizzy after I joined and aside from me being Nosey as Heck, it was rather Boring when folks didn't cam up.

Just staring at HALF of Dizzy's face and listening to his wack music, whilst watching twerk videos was not the business.

If not for the cam, why are we even doing Tiny Chat? LOL. '

Tiny Chat without Cam = ABW.

IJS.

If people choose to mic up instead I wouldn't mind, it'll pretty much be a podcast if that's how it went.

But pressuring people to do shit they dont want to is never the route. If you want to then do you, don't expect everybody else to.

If people choose to mic up instead I wouldn't mind, it'll pretty much be a podcast if that's how it went.

But pressuring people to do shit they dont want to is never the route. If you want to then do you, don't expect everybody else to.

I agree with the FIRST half of this post.

The other half is booty water.

So MATT.gif

Oh look who cosigned this post.

Whaddaya know... it's @BNE

:mfb:

Back