Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

My goal is to get to 100 shares of apple within the next 2 years. I tried to put a much money as i could with them this year while they were down in the 126-150 range. I'm at 75 shares now
Do you look into dividend champions or aristocrats?

Nah I'm very risk averse in my portfolio. I mainly do index funds, apple and Microsoft.

I'm looking at adding a defense and Healthcare stock tho. Looking at Raytheon (dividend paying 0.55 a share) and United Healthcare (their dividend is $1.55 a share)

Nah I'm very risk averse in my portfolio. I mainly do index funds, apple and Microsoft.

I'm looking at adding a defense and Healthcare stock tho. Looking at Raytheon (dividend paying 0.55 a share) and United Healthcare (their dividend is $1.55 a share)
ETF’s an option?

Any of y'all get a notice from TD Ameritrade saying your account was being moved to Schwab???
I got TD Ameritrade and I think it'll be a good thing that it's being moved to Schwab. The main thing I'm going to like is that Schwab has fractional trading where TD will only let you buy the whole share of stock.

They closing a bunch of stores and I think they suffered big time during the attack if I’m not mistaken.

But question.
Why are you interested?

trying to see what, if any, angle could be played to make a few bucks off of them. I sold off my BBBY either last summer or summer 2021 so I'm trying to see if it's something I can drop some coin on and make a quick buck.

With the way this BRICS shit is going…..I’m thinking the price of gold is going to go up.

They all want their United currency backed by gold.

Right now the US has the largest reserves.
Mad rush to hoard or nah?

Damn fed rates making shit difficult

Last edited:
Back