Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

NFTs still don't make any sense to me. I'm really trying to understand the value in owning basically just metadata.

Well gold and guns cost hundreds in some video games. I get it, but I’m not a fan. I’ll drop $9 on one pack, tho.

Also, this is probably the easiest and least dangerous way to launder money. Anonymously, too...?

Everything still on clearance

View attachment 481730
It's not a loss until you sell.

CanineCourteousButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Ive been averaging dow my position in AMD a little. Once the chip shortage is over and lockdown restrictions ease worldwide I'm hoping hey are going to fly

We will see.

TSM is another company that makes chips to keep an eye on. I like NVDA alot because they are branching out alot and even acquired some interesting companies

We will see.

TSM is another company that makes chips to keep an eye on. I like NVDA alot because they are branching out alot and even acquired some interesting companies
Yep i started positions in AMD and TSMC at the same time as my portfolio needed to be refocused towards tech. Along sith NIO as my EV play I hope in the next 5 years to see a lot of growth in those 3 positions

Back