Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

If anyone is looking for dividend growth stock pick up Abbvie (ABBV). They got approved for an eyedrop (Vuity is the name brand) that prevents age related blurry vision. This is THE major reason why people start getting reading glasses in their 40s. This is also the first drug to be approved for this. With elder Millennials turning 41 this year there is a large market of people that will opt for a morning eye drop instead of multiple pairs of reading glasses like their parents. In addition to the growth the dividend is at $4.5%. With any amount of marketing this is likely to sustain Abbvie for the next 5 years. They have a bunch of arthritis drugs in the pipeline so that Boomer money will be coming in, in 3-7 years: https://www.abbvie.com/our-science/...SpLZfctty1IwDt6RtFUaAv6qEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

The drug is being picked up by news outlets. The New York Times just released this story today: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/14/well/live/eye-drops-reading-glasses-fda.html

Also the stock is up overnight. Im in for 100 share myself

New buy price?

$750. And if that never happens, im out the tesla game.

This bitch is so overvalued, i rather not risk it. Like if I sell at $900 and pocket my profit, im good even if it goes to 2k next year.

But if I keep it and the shit finally goes through its inevetible crash, ill be pissed.

Im usually very risky in my investments, and dont give a fuck.

But I got too much in Tesla, and that mfer overvalued by over 500% so for this case ill be risk averse and sell that bitch the moment it hits $900

So....the option I was talking about here expires today....

View attachment 720275

Down 99% 😅
Just kept holding on thinking it would go back up. Never again.
Yikes, at least you weren't in it for just hundreds. Circa 2007, when I was just a couple years out of college I put 100% of my savings (less than 10k) in a company that was suppose to blow. I forgot their name but they were going to be a nationwide Dave and Busters, before Dave and Busters. The head of the company was one of the people that started Chuck-e-cheese so he knew games, food service, expenses, he also had a good executive team with all the experience and connections you would dream of for a new sector of casual dining/entertainment . Flash forward to 2008/2009 they crashed in burned in the financial crisis. Ended up loosing ever dollar of my investment .

I also had bought my first condo at a high interest rate months before at the height of the market. Within 2 year was upside down in that loan by 80k. Also had to move to a lower paying job in that time since people were getting fired where I worked. I was legitimately living on cup-o-noodles, canned soup, pb&j sandwiches and credit card debt for a good 8 months until I got a promotion at the new job.

*addition* Took me another 2 years to get out of the debt incurred in that time frame

Last edited:
Damn my stop order just kicked off. Smmfh. This mfer couldnt wait another 10 days?

Really increased my tax bill with 10 days to go in the year.

Aint this a bitch.

Agreed. I am still up more than my annual salary so i take the last month and 1/2 with a grain of salt

Word.

I did really good for the year. The yearly calculations are just a ego boost for me. My ego would have been boosted way more 2 months ago though, lmaooo.

Ill put in here my % for the year when I do the calculation in 2 weeks.

Back