Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Are Hedge Funds About To Get Margin Called by JP Morgan?

JULY 14, 2021 / 6 COMMENTS
[IMG]

JP Morgan Margin Call
According to RISK.net JP Morgan warns hedge funds of intraday margin calls. This sounds very similar to proposal 002. The U.S bank may demand margins up to “7 times per day” according to sources.

The tough love comes from the fear of losing money and covering hedge fund positions like global banks did with Archegos Capitalearlier this year. It seems like they’ve started to notice a pattern here.

Ladies and gentlemen banks have had enough. They’re tired of getting screwed over by hedge funds overleveraging their short positions. When hedge funds cannot cover the entire hit, brokers have to cover the rest.

JP Morgan is trying to prevent from becoming like one of the affected brokers that suffered significant losses due to Archegos shorting Viacom and Discovery earlier this year.

Although the SEC might be oblivious to what’s going on, this bank sure isn’t. And if you remember, Charles Schwab has also raised margin requirementsfor short sellers shorting both AMC and GME stock.

Archegos meltdown resulted in billion dollar losses for global banks
[IMG]
Banks to massive losses due to Archegos Capital overleveraging their positions in highly shorted stock such as Viacom and Discovery.

Wells Fargo was one of the banks that did not suffer any losses. “We had a prime brokerage relationship with Archegos,” the bank said. “We were well collateralized at all times over the last week and no longer have any exposure.”

According the Reuters, Morgan Stanley lost nearly $1 billion dollars from the collapse of Archegos. Other banks hit were Credit Suisse Group and Nomura Holdings which were affected the most.

Global banks were expected to lose between $5-$10 billion dollars according JP Morgan. And now it seems JP Morgan is taking the precautions necessary to avoid enormous losses too. By issuing intraday margins, they make sure short sellers have enough cash at hand as collateral. This could possibly be the catalyst for what we’ve been waiting for.

If margin accounts cannot keep up with the daily demand for new cash in its accounts, JP Morgan may instantaneously close out overleveraged positions. This will cause AMC stock to soar.

Hedge funds and family offices are affected
Archegos was technically a family office managing billions in assets, not a hedge fund. Well now JP Morgan is demanding both hedge funds and family offices post more cash during the day if their trades loses value.

The news was provided to Risk.net by three people who are familiar with the matter. No further information aside from these intraday margin requirements were relayed by the publication.

If JP Morgan sees too much risk within some accounts, and they will, they have the power to liquidate margin accounts short selling both AMC and GME stock. The results would drive these stocks high enough to force all shorts out of their positions.

Managing margin call news expectations
It’s important for the community to take into consideration that most news regarding margin calls have merely been neutral, so far.

If this JP Morgan margin call news plays in our favor then excellent! We could very well begin seeing some short covering. But if it doesn’t, another catalyst will end up squeezing shorts out of their positions. This may be a new wave of volume or other brokers who do not want to risk their investments through these overleveraged hedge funds.

However, positive news like this should feed your conviction. When you’re in need of strength, borrow mine.

I personally believe were getting closer to this chapter coming to an end as hedge funds continue to face serious scrutiny. Think about this for a second, the cards are against them.

Retail investors, banks, whales, and the public are all against them. I’m interested to know your thoughts, leave me a comment below. Are you ready for this short squeeze? And when do you personally thin

[IMG]

JP Morgan Margin Call
According to RISK.net JP Morgan warns hedge funds of intraday margin calls. This sounds very similar to proposal 002. The U.S bank may demand margins up to “7 times per day” according to sources.

The tough love comes from the fear of losing money and covering hedge fund positions like global banks did with Archegos Capitalearlier this year. It seems like they’ve started to notice a pattern here.

Ladies and gentlemen banks have had enough. They’re tired of getting screwed over by hedge funds overleveraging their short positions. When hedge funds cannot cover the entire hit, brokers have to cover the rest.

JP Morgan is trying to prevent from becoming like one of the affected brokers that suffered significant losses due to Archegos shorting Viacom and Discovery earlier this year.

Although the SEC might be oblivious to what’s going on, this bank sure isn’t. And if you remember, Charles Schwab has also raised margin requirementsfor short sellers shorting both AMC and GME stock.

[IMG]
Banks to massive losses due to Archegos Capital overleveraging their positions in highly shorted stock such as Viacom and Discovery.

Wells Fargo was one of the banks that did not suffer any losses. “We had a prime brokerage relationship with Archegos,” the bank said. “We were well collateralized at all times over the last week and no longer have any exposure.”

According the Reuters, Morgan Stanley lost nearly $1 billion dollars from the collapse of Archegos. Other banks hit were Credit Suisse Group and Nomura Holdings which were affected the most.

Global banks were expected to lose between $5-$10 billion dollars according JP Morgan. And now it seems JP Morgan is taking the precautions necessary to avoid enormous losses too. By issuing intraday margins, they make sure short sellers have enough cash at hand as collateral. This could possibly be the catalyst for what we’ve been waiting for.

If margin accounts cannot keep up with the daily demand for new cash in its accounts, JP Morgan may instantaneously close out overleveraged positions. This will cause AMC stock to soar.

Archegos was technically a family office managing billions in assets, not a hedge fund. Well now JP Morgan is demanding both hedge funds and family offices post more cash during the day if their trades loses value.

The news was provided to Risk.net by three people who are familiar with the matter. No further information aside from these intraday margin requirements were relayed by the publication.

If JP Morgan sees too much risk within some accounts, and they will, they have the power to liquidate margin accounts short selling both AMC and GME stock. The results would drive these stocks high enough to force all shorts out of their positions.

It’s important for the community to take into consideration that most news regarding margin calls have merely been neutral, so far.

If this JP Morgan margin call news plays in our favor then excellent! We could very well begin seeing some short covering. But if it doesn’t, another catalyst will end up squeezing shorts out of their positions. This may be a new wave of volume or other brokers who do not want to risk their investments through these overleveraged hedge funds.

However, positive news like this should feed your conviction. When you’re in need of strength, borrow mine.

I personally believe were getting closer to this chapter coming to an end as hedge funds continue to face serious scrutiny. Think about this for a second, the cards are against them.

Retail investors, banks, whales, and the public are all against them. I’m interested to know your thoughts, leave me a comment below. Are you ready for this short squeeze? And when do you personally thin

I sure hope so. I though this woulda happened months ago. Like in JAN/FEB.

[IMG]

JP Morgan Margin Call

[IMG]

I'm not saying that this article isn't true but I have not been able to find any other sources on this besides risk.net so I am very weary when situations like this occur. It almost feels like the hedge funds put this article out to raise our hopes for something that isn't really happening in the immediate moment so that we all get discouraged when what we were hoping for falls short.

I definitely do believe we are getting closer to the squeeze since it seems like they are pulling so many tactics to try and get us to sell but fuck all that I am not selling until it skyrockets lol. If It never does and the price drops back down to single digits worst case scenario is I lost a couple hundred bucks. But the risk to reward ratio has never been better for anything in my life.

If yall own any AMC or GME shares there will literally never be another moment like this again possibly ever, this is the first time in history the average person has a real fighting chance at getting wealth dont get scared because you are afraid of losing a few hundred dollars unless you desperately need the money

thanks for coming to my ted talk

Heads up. No way in Hell I went on some SovereignCitizen, Will Smith “Enemy of the State” typa shit and disappeared underground OffTheGrid for the last 7 years to finesse ABW Niggaz outta a few hunnit dollaz lol. My Cardano native token will NOT flop.

I ain’t no FrontRunnin’ TikTokker/YouTube influencer with 1M followers copping coins, then hyping them to followers so that I can dump on them.

This is not a marketing ploy. Jews/Wypipo get my protocol. Just putting it out here so that believers have a chance to invest a lil disposable income in a brotha…

LFG, Niggaz!!! I do this EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. For over 20 years. $XXX,XXX gonna be pledged to XPPX pool in the next couple days. And it will NEVER be withdrawn. 99.9%would get an anyrysym if they gotta lock away ONE fucking dollar for a year in a bank 0.01% CD. LOL!!! I’m “Burning” 6 figures, FOREVER…💁🏾‍♂️ #WeAreNotTheSame

6D8336E1-2F87-486B-B60C-002FCB1A11E8.jpeg

CAF649C9-C479-4D1A-84EF-9E10827FFB7B.gif

Last edited:
ChunkPlays. I don’t be LollyGagging. 100% of my XRP holdings liquidated for Cardano (ADA) 17JUL21. Laugh and snicker like in 2015 100BTC for $25,000. 2017 100,000ADA for $2,000. Niggaz ain’t never fucking sniffed 7 figures and wanna hate on the GOD. The game is to be SOLD and not TOLD. You ain’t gotta fucking like me. Like my APY, idiot.

Imma rep the same shit I’ve repped for OVER 7 years. CRYPTO. If a Nigga made 1,000%+, holla at me. Let’s work. Otherwise, STFU and go back to work for your Jewish boss and hope you don’t upset him. We on some other $hit over here.

I. get. the. FUCKING. bag. Movin’ so much $, these Jews FLAGGIN’ a Nigga…

3E2C278F-82A2-418A-975D-9879CAF9E153.jpeg

Last edited:
I want all the $moke. Bookmark my posts. I dunno why ABW added 100 GIFs to my previous post. WEIRD. Anyways, this is business, NEVER personal. If you got a bigger play than Cardano, lemme know. But I feel ADA is the wave and willing to drop a few million to back my shit up…

I'm not saying that this article isn't true but I have not been able to find any other sources on this besides risk.net so I am very weary when situations like this occur. It almost feels like the hedge funds put this article out to raise our hopes for something that isn't really happening in the immediate moment so that we all get discouraged when what we were hoping for falls short.

I definitely do believe we are getting closer to the squeeze since it seems like they are pulling so many tactics to try and get us to sell but fuck all that I am not selling until it skyrockets lol. If It never does and the price drops back down to single digits worst case scenario is I lost a couple hundred bucks. But the risk to reward ratio has never been better for anything in my life.

If yall own any AMC or GME shares there will literally never be another moment like this again possibly ever, this is the first time in history the average person has a real fighting chance at getting wealth dont get scared because you are afraid of losing a few hundred dollars unless you desperately need the money

thanks for coming to my ted talk

So what do you think is gonna happen with AMC and GME this week? I just came into a few dollars and wanna see if I can flip a bit of it.

So what do you think is gonna happen with AMC and GME this week? I just came into a few dollars and wanna see if I can flip a bit of it.

I have no idea especially with these 2 stocks, they dont follow conventional rules so pretty much anything can happen. I haven't followed amc as closely but many people seem to think GME is set to spike up soon but who knows

Dropped a lil monies on NAKD today when I seen 49 cents. Hoping by Friday or early next week it can grow a lil and I'm using all that to jump in the HOOD 😏

lolll I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. The SEC has indicated that its going to investigate RH and they always have mad fucking lawsuits against them...just recently they paid 70 million for breaking the rules in fines didn't they? And they just released a report saying not as many people are "retail trading anymore" lmfao translation: "Not as many people are using our app anymore". There was a report that came out I think yesterday that said just in Q1 of this year 6 million people left RH.

It probably will start off hot like all new IPO's do but fuck robin hood theres no way but if you think its a solid play best of luck to you

lolll I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. The SEC has indicated that its going to investigate RH and they always have mad fucking lawsuits against them...just recently they paid 70 million for breaking the rules in fines didn't they? And they just released a report saying not as many people are "retail trading anymore" lmfao translation: "Not as many people are using our app anymore". There was a report that came out I think yesterday that said just in Q1 of this year 6 million people left RH.

It probably will start off hot like all new IPO's do but fuck robin hood theres no way but if you think its a solid play best of luck to you
Truth be told the lawsuits don't bother me. The only thing that does though is what u said about retail trading.

This is the thing I hate about the stock market.

Yesterday, delta variant worries cause the market to crash. Thats valid.

Today, just a day later, market recovers all of yesterdays loss.

Like what changed in one day? How is it that yesterdays risks are all gone in one day?

They dont even try to hide the bs.

This is the thing I hate about the stock market.

Yesterday, delta variant worries cause the market to crash. Thats valid.

Today, just a day later, market recovers all of yesterdays loss.

Like what changed in one day? How is it that yesterdays risks are all gone in one day?

They dont even try to hide the bs.

Bruh the stock market been like that since its inception. The smallest news throws that place into a frenzy.

The stock market is like that scary azzz wyte chick that freaks out at every lil thing. Lol!

Back