Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

yeah im not a gambler at all and it seems like a long study for some shit that can be so random....i see some people making nice little flips but they probably dont post their losses

im mostly just buying up low end shit to sit on for 10 or more years......it'll be sweet to have a nice little portfolio by 45 or so....along with everything else I can really stop working.....thats the goal anyway
You must be 35, then. You can generate LifeChanging money in 5-10 years if you grind. You’re a MultiMillionaire after 20 years of this shit, unless you’re an idiot. Speaking from experience...

@Sion might know.

Blue Chips? I'm a bit hazy on what these are. I kinda remembered back in the Day, but I'm drawing a blank. Refresh my memory on this, por favor.
Yeah! @Sion for sure. BlueChips. Apple, Amazon, CocaCola, McDonalds, Nike...

E13B3099-1762-4B8D-854E-5AEAAF7ACE4A.jpeg

I’m holding $MSOS June 2020 call options while buying stock in TCNNF doubling down. I had to watch like 10+ YouTube videos prior but idk I just know it helps as a hedge if you have stock or trying to enter a position.
What call option price did u buy?

And how many times have u done options trading so far

What call option price did u buy?

And how many times have u done options trading so far

I bought a June 2020 Call option $42.00 strike price back in December it was the farthest call out at the time. I’ve been waiting for options on US multi-state operators for awhile and as well as others so I knew the price would be in the money soon. Was up 200% prior to 2 weeks ago but I’m buying more!

@Rubato I did shoot craps on a 03/19/21 call option with a strike price of $8.50. The stock price rose that high pre-market two weeks ago only to crash at the open. Yeah pretty expensive fucking lesson :shrug2:

I bought a June 2020 Call option $42.00 strike price back in December it was the farthest call out at the time. I’ve been waiting for options on US multi-state operators for awhile and as well as others so I knew the price would be in the money soon. Was up 200% prior to 2 weeks ago but I’m buying more!
I'm assuming u mean to say June 2021?

So once you're above strike price can't u sell even though u have til June?

And when u get a hit like this do u make more money than if u had just spent the same amount buying the stock?

I have a Fidelity IRA account, well 2 actually, that I rolled over from previous jobs a while back.

One I have in the Fidelity Balanced mutual fund (FBALX) with a current balance of $18k

The other I have in Charles Schwab (SCHW) with a current balance of around $4k.

The $4k account I play around with. I've put it in different stocks at different times.

So all that to say what would you do if you were sitting on $4k in a Fidelity IRA account you didn't mind taking some risks with? I'm trying to be more involved in this stock market game.

You must be 35, then. You can generate LifeChanging money in 5-10 years if you grind. You’re a MultiMillionaire after 20 years of this shit, unless you’re an idiot. Speaking from experience...

33 but yeah....im locked in

its a struggle trying to sacrifice "living" now for that future goal but im seeing the light lol

already fucked off my twenties and i see the opportunity (time wise) in front of me now

@Sion might know.

Blue Chips? I'm a bit hazy on what these are. I kinda remembered back in the Day, but I'm drawing a blank. Refresh my memory on this, por favor.
Yeah! @Sion for sure. BlueChips. Apple, Amazon, CocaCola, McDonalds, Nike
I have a Fidelity IRA account, well 2 actually, that I rolled over from previous jobs a while back.

One I have in the Fidelity Balanced mutual fund (FBALX) with a current balance of $18k

The other I have in Charles Schwab (SCHW) with a current balance of around $4k.

The $4k account I play around with. I've put it in different stocks at different times.

So all that to say what would you do if you were sitting on $4k in a Fidelity IRA account you didn't mind taking some risks with? I'm trying to be more involved in this stock market game.
$GBTC

33 but yeah....im locked in

its a struggle trying to sacrifice "living" now for that future goal but im seeing the light lol

already fucked off my twenties and i see the opportunity (time wise) in front of me now
I started at 23, but REALLY started at 33 LOL! You got time, Bro! Gluck!

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
In all honesty, get a crib first. Any shithole. $100k, $5k down lol. Build equity monthly. Fix it up. Pay off all credit cards. No point in getting +10% from the stock market while blowing money on rent and 12-22% credit cards. You’re basically spinning your wheels.

Maybe it ain’t the Taj Majal. Maybe it is. Who cares. That’s equity in your pocket. Tax write offs. A small piece of this spinning rock we call Earth that you own.

Imagine paying it off and you and your kids will never have to pay rent again. That’s a huge advantage. MONTHLY. For LIFE...

I been begging to talk to the ABW owner. Niggaz acting like I’m a PoopButt. If I showed my IG, Niggaz would know wassup. Every ABW Nigga ballin’ if they fucking listen. But Niggaz been crabs in a barrel for thousands of years since Europeans and Christianity...???‍♂️

I'm assuming u mean to say June 2021?

So once you're above strike price can't u sell even though u have til June?

And when u get a hit like this do u make more money than if u had just spent the same amount buying the stock?

Yea my bad I meant 2021 but yes I can sell the contracts at anytime prior to June if it moves InTheMoney which I plan to do in the next couple weeks. You make more because 1 contract equals 100 shares. And it expires around the time the economy is expected to reopenso I don’t think the contract ha come close to its max value.

Back