Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Dont think so. Commodities being up is a reason behind possible inflation. That might include crypto.

Either way the inflation fears dont scare me. Its just a reason for the market to crash and mfers buy on discount.

Lmaoooo. I said this before I took a look at bitcoin and eth prices.

Them mfers took big falls. Especisally eth.

Guess i was wrong like a mfer

The crypto crash dip in the last few hours has me worried about the market.

We might see a 1.5 to 2% drop in the indexes.

A 5+% drop in tesla wont surprise me

Idk what this means. What else is there to do but put stop orders and get ready to buy when the shit crashes?

What would following his warnings look like?
That's what I'm wondering. Besides stop orders like u said I was wondering if it would be a good idea to move more into crypto then buy back in during the crash ?

If it even happens.

That's what I'm wondering. Besides stop orders like u said I was wondering if it would be a good idea to move more into crypto then buy back in during the crash ?

If it even happens.

Nah fam. Dont go into crypto to protect your investment.

If you are worried the market is gonna crash, you probably want to move a portion of your money into treasury yields, govt bonds, CDs and shit. Thats them low interest but gauranteed earning type investments.

Maybe even look into real estate companies you can invest in that have apartments they renting.

Anything to get you off the market.

Crypto is good for what it is. You should def invest in crypto. But crypto more volatile than the stock market. Imagine waking up and seeing eth took a 25% drop. Thats def not some shit you want to do to protect yourself from a crash.

@Sion Bruh talk about some safe investments mfers could look at if they feel a crash is coming

If it even happens.
Move some into USDC at Voyager, BlockFi, or Celsius if you’re concerned. Only 8-10.5% APY, but the StableCoin’s $1 value is guaranteed. And so is the interest.

Back