Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Fucking 1 ply, man.

Lesson learned, though.
There will be more opportunities

I haven’t invested in over a year because I don’t like the anxiety I get lol

I was dreaming about doge and waking up hoping it went to 6 cents this morning so I can buy back in

shit sucks

ACES has been doing really well lately.. up like 228% from when I got in
NNDM still looking good
GTBIF as well.

Those are some of my top performing ones percentage-wise

TDA literally won't let me buy ATAO. I bought a few shares of HECCW just to make sure it wasn't my account and that went through without issue. Tried to pick up ATAO immediately after and they're like "nope, you ain't got any loot in your acct". It's only with that stock too 'cause I picked up a couple more shares of HECCW immediately after I was told I had no money in the account.

TDA literally won't let me buy ATAO. I bought a few shares of HECCW just to make sure it wasn't my account and that went through without issue. Tried to pick up ATAO immediately after and they're like "nope, you ain't got any loot in your acct". It's only with that stock too 'cause I picked up a couple more shares of HECCW immediately after I was told I had no money in the account.
Probably have to buy limit order. Bring the quantity of shares you're trying to buy down.

Do u guys take advantage of dips caused by “offerings “? Took advantage of TRCH’s offering today and it has paid off for me.

Will see if I can replicate this with another stock soon.

Back