Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

What’s all this talk about paying $75 to close?!? I’ve sold all shares and transferred every penny to my bank account in one go with every major stock app. For free...?

That was once each the last two years. I’m holding onto all my current portfolios. Too much upside to trade them for USDs. And my bad with the last post. I’ve never closed any accounts. I will zero my balance and delete the app before I pay them $75 for nothing lol.

That was once each the last two years. I’m holding onto all my current portfolios. Too much upside to trade them for USDs. And my bad with the last post. I’ve never closed any accounts. I will zero my balance and delete the app before I pay them $75 for nothing lol.

Nah they talking about transferring all their holdings to a new brokerage without selling anything. That way they dont pay taxes and dont have to buy back what they wanna keep holding for current prices.

Every major company charges around $75 to $150 for doing this

Nah they talking about transferring all their holdings to a new brokerage without selling anything. That way they dont pay taxes and dont have to buy back what they wanna keep holding for current prices.

Every major company charges around $75 to $150 for doing this
Who?!? Like I said. I get my free stocks all year, then cash our for USDs. For free. Who being a bitch so I can liquidate. Or liquidate ALL except 1 share of a penny stock and avoid -$75. I’ve NEVER been charged in 7 years, but never closed an account. Just delete the app.

Who?!? Like I said. I get my free stocks all year, then cash our for USDs. For free. Who being a bitch so I can liquidate. Or liquidate ALL except 1 share of a penny stock and avoid -$75. I’ve NEVER been charged in 7 years, but never closed an account. Just delete the app.

Lmaoooo. Fam im trying to explain to you how different the shit you doing and they doing is.

You are selling all your shares, liquidating and closing your account. There are 0 fees for that.

They are talking about transfering their shares to another platform without selling.

Huge difference. You selling your stock. They transfering their stocks to another platform.

Lmaoooo. Fam im trying to explain to you how different the shit you doing and they doing is.

You are selling all your shares, liquidating and closing your account. There are 0 fees for that.

They are talking about transfering their shares to another platform without selling.

Huge difference. You selling your stock. They transfering their stocks to another platform.
Well if they are Black Jews like myself (not religious), they need to liquidate for USDs and buy in elsewhere for free, or hope they have $2,000 invested and the transfer is free lol...

Look. Liquidate EVERYTHING for USDs. Click my link or DM me. You not only saved the $75 fee, but ALSO got free stocks. I don’t wanna love on this planet anymore... ??‍♂️ D7CB7E54-69C3-4F54-AB01-CD8380C4C924.gif

Or don’t use mine. But use SOMEBODY from ABW! Free stocks. Sell them freebies for GME or AMC or WTFever. They NEED your $. Get a bonus for joining their BS app...?

Look. Liquidate EVERYTHING for USDs. Click my link or DM me. You not only saved the $75 fee, but ALSO got free stocks. I don’t wanna love on this planet anymore... ??‍♂️View attachment 455860
It's entirely possible that the taxes you'll be responsible for in selling off your portfolio will exceed the $75 fee or buying back in some of your positions at a higher price (or combination of the two) will have u at a higher loss. Either at that moment or in the longer run when u miss out on gains bc u had to buy back in for lower amount of shares.

It's entirely possible that the taxes you'll be responsible for in selling off your portfolio will exceed the $75 fee or buying back in some of your positions at a higher price (or combination of the two) will have u at a higher loss. Either at that moment or in the longer run when u miss out on gains bc u had to buy back in for lower amount of shares.
True. IJS. If you wanna do that ANYWAYS, get free stocks. I got a ShitLoad of deductibles, so IDGAF. IRS, #ComeAtMeBro...?????‍♂️

Im just speculating, but I think BP might be something worth investing in. Especially with this presidency. They're a major oil company making moves towards renewable energy. I'm sure will be leading the way for a lot of these Green plans that will be coming up. Plus, they're a dividend stock so might be worth just having around for awhile.

Im just speculating, but I think BP might be something worth investing in. Especially with this presidency. They're a major oil company making moves towards renewable energy. I'm sure will be leading the way for a lot of these Green plans that will be coming up. Plus, they're a dividend stock so might be worth just having around for awhile.

I bought a couple of shares in Exxon, but completely forgot about BP. Like Exxon, BP is definitely a stock worth keeping b/c of dividends. My dad put me on to that.

My shares in Nokia are back up to only a few cents short of what I bought them for. In fact, most of my positions have either fully recovered their value or are barely short of recovery.

Half of my AMC shares recovered their value, the other half won't until it hits about $16

I’m back as well. GME gonna take a few weeks lol

AMC closed at under $9 a share so I'm back as a loss for the half I copped at 9.10. NOK, NAKD, and RVP are only down slightly from where I bought all of them with the NOK buy that actually went through on CashApp down the least at only 64 cents off.

Back