Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Sexual Harassment

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
With all of these sick fucks getting called out and all the bs getting brought to light in Hollywood and beyond it's only right we follow suit and call the sick fucks out on ABW out too.

@ the ladies of ABW, has an ABW member crossed the line after entering your inbox?

@ the fellas, has an ABW member crossed the line after entering your inbox?

Call those mfs out.

If you have proof, drop that shit. We will take them mfs to ABW court and get to the bottom of it!​

Look at you opening....

giphy.gif

I just want to say if anybody has felt harassed by me please inbox me before posting..and I'm sorry...

Ok let’s just get to it

How much it’s gonna cost to make this thread go away?

I have a good credit line with the bank so don’t be afraid to put a hefty price tag on my diginity

@Azlyn you wanna go head and sign the prenup b4 this thread gathers steam?

Let’s say you get 55%?

Evewybwody sk

But what if I wait it out and end up with all of it for your sexual harassing ways....

Hmmm now there’s a thot...

Word of the day y’all “Thot”
Last offer, 65%, the house in Fl and Martha’s Vineyard and the Porsche

I’m innocent, just sign the prenup.....

Man I wish a chick would hop in my PMs and get nasty.

9862CCC9-C0CC-4FF8-AA93-4C3532D8E090.png Let’s be real tho, that shit ain’t gone happen.

But so far I think I’ve probably been in 3 inboxes and been nothing but respectful..which by the way is so unlike me

Reactions: Az
Man I wish a chick would hop in my PMs and get nasty.

View attachment 14398 Let’s be real tho, that shit ain’t gone happen.

But so far I think I’ve probably been in 3 inboxes and been nothing but respectful..which by the way is so unlike me

I can co-sign for him because he won me in the auction and he never once was innapropriate.

Total and complete gentlemen.

Back