Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rumors & Secrets

this nigga pushing 50 still can grow a beard, angry bird looking ass Cain Rage skips to the dinner table Nigga got packs of season all as airfreshner in his ride looking ass Cain cant watch tv without laying down Cain got a gap in his mouth from tooth cancer Cain look like he dug in his ass and smel
Ayo I said watch y'all neck rolling fuck ass corny nigga mouth the last time when I was @'d.

@IP360 hasnt come to terms with him being a career fuck nigga. he works besides elderly homeless white ppl

Bet money my benefits better than the muthafucca who said this.

201k...semi free healthcare...3 square meals a day...and...AND I'm free to roam about in the city.

HI H8TAS!!
tenor.gif

@IP360 still keeps the plastic on his furniture, he wants to take it off but his S/O (aunty) won’t let him. He hasn’t made a single decision for himself in life.

@Chi-town B needs to just admit he dont have a job and collects disability. Nothing wrong with that at all btw, but there is something wrong with a nigga who lies about working but at home watching TV and movies all damn day

@Cain, cool it down ass need to sit his old, bristle bone, knee-cap swelling, icey hot smelling, joint aching ass having ass down some fuckin where. I would tell you to quit rolling your neck, but I bet that bitch would fall off, you wide back 88 buick built auntie

@IP really needs a woman in his life, poor guy, nigga at 46, still picks out his outfits when he shops at Wal Mart hoping some old lad auntie would offer him a chance at love again, Poor guy, he needs a pity titty

So @Ohmars, has a lisp and now wants to inquire about dicks Imagine that shit Lol, a lisp, dick gathering inspector gadget, go go fucking gadget, informant ass nigga, someone wake me up smh sad

There's more cain and Ip shots but i haven't posted em cuz they've been catchin all the heat lol I'll post up in a min tho

I went on @Kandy IG and let’s just say I had to break out the lotion........Lawd!! I ain’t never seen elbows so rusty

Back