Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rumors & Secrets

"I bet you Judge Judah got a thick ass white wife...Prolly make Cornbread and Mac n cheese from scratch"

I don't care how many times I see it or how many times I say it but

This is the best 'fuck you! I'm with the shits too' gif on the internet

The best 'Nigga you pull up and I'm pulling up too!' gif on the internet

the best 'Nigga cross this line and see how froggy I get' gif on the internet

"True story. My nigga @TonyDubbz wanted to kill himself over a broad he been talking to he said they fell in love at a family reunion picnic True Story"

so thats why he abandoned his account, incest and heartbreak?

Dont believe nathan these niggas got to say they all full of shit! Im still around, just been busier than usual so i been lurking from the rafters.

I can't front...I thought muthafuccas was legit gonna meet up to serve the fade when the Peach Festival was 1st mentioned. Lol

Shit was crazy, i aint even have no game plan for what i was gone do if niggas really showed up. I was out there though, waitin.

so thats why he abandoned his account, incest and heartbreak?
lol that’s when I learned internet niggas not bout that action ....4 niggas in the same city/state that have a disagreement agree too meet up to settle it and nothing ever happens

so these niggas throwing peaches at each other?

Hell na nigga, we throwin everything but peaches. Rocks, bottles, bows.. all that shit.. Come down here thinkin shit sweet just cause its called the peach festival if you want to. Fuck around and get stoned by my young savages..

Back