His hands looked like they died in the crusades

70a62e95d39828053b742e2555dcf8b9.jpg

Well a muhfucka could never control me
Only squeeze me and hold me
That's what the hoe came up and told me
Now ain't she bold,g?
Cause in my mouth is where the gold be
Cause I be pimpin her like....

Nigga not yo ass!! lmafo you think you a pimp forreal?!

I'm from the Chi, I know real pimps fam...None of them look like they professional dumpster divers...

Jo, yo main bitch and yo bottom bitch can barely get along. That's pimpin 101- you fuckin up the basics!

I do see why your name used to be Black Dynamite on here tho...Nigga's site has nothin but whores and orphans posting...

But you lack control fam...That's how I know @BNE really the one pimpin. Cause a real smart bish gonna make her man feel like he doing waaaaay more than he be doin while making boss moves in the background..I see you boo!

Say fam, what happened to Ashley? I mean I know you make yo hoes sign NDAs...did she have to get her parents to sign it for her?

Aiight aiight, Imma chill...

@Teddy Perkins I think it's dope af that the nigga that catches feelings the quickest decided to go first. You a real one for that shit,jo

It's all jokes and it's all love, peace.

Well a muhfucka could never control me
Only squeeze me and hold me
That's what the hoe came up and told me
Now ain't she bold,g?
Cause in my mouth is where the gold be
Cause I be pimpin her like....

Nigga not yo ass!! lmafo you think you a pimp forreal?!

I'm from the Chi, I know real pimps fam...None of them look like they professional dumpster divers...

Jo, yo main bitch and yo bottom bitch can barely get along. That's pimpin 101- you fuckin up the basics!

I do see why your name used to be Black Dynamite on here tho...Nigga's site has nothin but whores and orphans posting...

But you lack control fam...That's how I know @BNE really the one pimpin. Cause a real smart bish gonna make her man feel like he doing waaaaay more than he be doin while making boss moves in the background..I see you boo!

Say fam, what happened to Ashley? I mean I know you make yo hoes sign NDAs...did she have to get her parents to sign it for her?

Aiight aiight, Imma chill...

@Teddy Perkins I think it's dope af that the nigga that catches feelings the quickest decided to go first. You a real one for that shit,jo

It's all jokes and it's all love, peace.

lol not bad

200.gif

More like Clearance Rack Gambino.

That nigga just signed an endorsement deal with
marshalls_homegoods.jpg

I'll keep this up for another day or so, then I'll pick who's next on the hot seat.

The person who just got roasted gets to choose who's next.

Why yall roasting that man?

Cant you see he is in a darkplace in his life right now?

I mean, he named himself after a physically, mentally, and sexually abused perfectionist that then perpetuated the same acts done to him on to others.

Obvious cry for help.

Hang in there lil buddy!

Back