Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roasts: Goldie aka Teddy Perkins

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
I'm sure we've all seen a roast on TV or online, if you haven't you're not funny anyway.

Hopefully we can make this a series. I already know yall niggas too pussy to go first so I'll sit in the hot seat.

Roast Me​

I just remember the kid picture

nigga had the mumps

looked like Wiz and Ambers lil box head ass son

lol subs for the fuckery.

*in British/Australian accent*

gentlemen... this... is Trrrrrolling.. manifest....... lol

real talk.. I dont know enough about most of yall to roast anyone so ima just sit back and laugh lol

Goldie said his dream girl 5'2, brown skinned, big breasted, small waisted, with a round ass, a college degree and had her shit together.......

But he ended up wifing BNE:hahaha:

How u gon sit in the hot seat and not even post a pic for the roast? This nigga want us to form an imagination gang smh.

Nigga did posted a homeless pic of himself outside the shelter he stays on Wednesdays.

We laughed.

Goldie said his dream girl 5'2, brown skinned, big breasted, small waisted, with a round ass, a college degree and had her shit together.......

But he ended up wifing BNE:hahaha:

V0YE3.gif

I had another one but it's taking to long to set up the punchline

I'll be back

Reactions: 1/2
Ahem....

Welcome everybody...I guess I'll go first since you dumb motherfuckers don't know how to properly do a roast.... And of course like every roast let's start with the panel....

Looks like @1/2 went first.... Which I guess is fitting since half the time I don't know why this motherfucker hasn't jumped off a fucking bridge yet.... Yall read this nigga interview?? Shit was sadder than a kid born with a hole in his heart cuz his mom's tried to abort him with a hanger...

And I'm not 100% sure that didn't happen.... Only 50%.... Get it....haf????

Lol....

And speaking of sad.... This nigga lurk....
Just look at this simple ass nigga and tell me he ain't sad as shit....

For y'all who don't know, this the nigga that let the IC guilt him into knocking his girl up.... ROFL... Told this man his sperm didn't work and he be damned if he ain't prove us wrong...
See where you went wrong Squidward is you should have been fucking her with that long ass nose nhnhnhnh

@Sion drop the pic.....lolololol

Who next?

This nigga inori??

Pass

Ruberto??

Pass

Why the fuck y'all Niggaz even here??
And don't give me that shit about relevance on a message board... Y'all Niggaz be trying y'all damndest to make y'all best funny.... Shit be forgettable than a motherfucker.....I just hope y'all Niggaz got lives outside of here...I can't imagine trying to be everything online that you not offline and still failing. Niggaz non funny, non interesting, non factors... Kinda Niggaz that could get shot by the police and nobody care enough to even record it..... Shame

And @Elzo69Renaissance the turtle... Never take a nigga with a break seriously.... Bet money he ate a live worm before and tried to pass it off as some high society shit...for... Type of nigga to wear white socks with dress shoes.....

And now for this nigga Goldie.....

Ahem....

Welcome everybody...I guess I'll go first since you dumb motherfuckers don't know how to properly do a roast.... And of course like every roast let's start with the panel....

Looks like @1/2 went first.... Which I guess is fitting since half the time I don't know why this motherfucker hasn't jumped off a fucking bridge yet.... Yall read this nigga interview?? Shit was sadder than a kid born with a hole in his heart cuz his mom's tried to abort him with a hanger...

And I'm not 100% sure that didn't happen.... Only 50%.... Get it....haf????

Lol....

And speaking of sad.... This nigga lurk....
Just look at this simple ass nigga and tell me he ain't sad as shit....

For y'all who don't know, this the nigga that let the IC guilt him into knocking his girl up.... ROFL... Told this man his sperm didn't work and he be damned if he ain't prove us wrong...
See where you went wrong Squidward is you should have been fucking her with that long ass nose nhnhnhnh

@Sion drop the pic.....lolololol

Who next?

This nigga inori??

Pass

Ruberto??

Pass

Why the fuck y'all Niggaz even here??
And don't give me that shit about relevance on a message board... Y'all Niggaz be trying y'all damndest to make y'all best funny.... Shit be forgettable than a motherfucker.....I just hope y'all Niggaz got lives outside of here...I can't imagine trying to be everything online that you not offline and still failing. Niggaz non funny, non interesting, non factors... Kinda Niggaz that could get shot by the police and nobody care enough to even record it..... Shame

And @Elzo69Renaissance the turtle... Never take a nigga with a break seriously.... Bet money he ate a live worm before and tried to pass it off as some high society shit...for... Type of nigga to wear white socks with dress shoes.....

And now for this nigga Goldie.....

fam we ve seen u in a suit stop it lmao

Back