Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roasts: Avi's

PoliceAcademy_GWBailey_Blog.jpg

@Infamous114

MV5BYmEzMmNlNTAtN2M2Yi00ZmUxLTg4ZjQtNTdhYmY1ZWE1NzdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

@Kandycita

a59b35a107bcdfe84a8ff1adaa8cbe20.400x400x1.jpg

@AP21

@Allergens look like that one dude that still "woofs" at shows

he be that dude at CiCi's that will patiently stand at the buffet until they bring fresh pizzas out

@Beta I just hate your face bruh

you look like omarion found jesus and opened a fitness center

meat and cheese only, add ketchup head ass

you look just like a undercover cop.....played by brandon t jackson

Lou you look like Hugh Jackman fresh outta rehab

"heroin couldnt hold me, neither can your mom"

prolly drive your mazda all wreckless and shit....seat leaned back, 4 loko cans everywhere

as soon as you say "whats up" to people in public they pat their pockets and go "I aint got it bro"

you got a ziplock bag fulla cigar guts under the couch huh

:ghost:
I vape dabs, asshole. Hugh Jackman is a very accomplished man and was voted Austrailias most attractive man for 12 years in a row so you are only complimenting me. I only went to outpatient rehab and maintained a job through my worst years. You cant do drugs like i do. Im a superior motherfucker. I look death in the face and challenge him to who can get the most fucked up and im 3-0 so far.

I drive a jeep, dick.

I vape dabs, asshole. Hugh Jackman is a very accomplished man and was voted Austrailias most attractive man for 12 years in a row so you are only complimenting me. I only went to outpatient rehab and maintained a job through my worst years. You cant do drugs like i do. Im a superior motherfucker. I look death in the face and challenge him to who can get the most fucked up and im 3-0 so far.

I drive a jeep, dick.

Lol @1/2 made him look up jackmans bio for complimentary points

Thats so weird, i actually just bought Rude Jude's books not too long ago and finished his recent one last week and they were awesome.

I gotta leave my desk but i swear to god once i get some fucking time...

tenor.gif

I remember when Rude Jude 1st got his shine on Jenny Jones when that chick brought him on tha show for a “I was whack but now I’m fine” show and that dude roasted her worse than he did when she was busted lmao

Back