Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roasts: Avi's

@Kandycita

giphy.gif

lookin ass

@Kandycita look like everyone of her credit cards are cancelled

@Hazel look like she the chick that blow your whole spot up if you don't let her borrow a $100 on Friday

@Englishdude look every crazy cracka in every horror flick ever

@Lou Cypher look every white boy I sold bad weed and crack to lol

@Infamous114 look like the Hispanic nigga that can't cut grass or do construction. He's the house nigga of latinos
Never had a credit card. Credit fucked up.

Bdp look like that trainer that only like working with women and be saying slick shit to the dudes...

"Aye bruh you forget about leg day"
" Lifting heavy don't mean shit if you don't watch you diet"

" Naw bruh good you don't need a spot"

But tell the ladies

"Oh shit ma, let me get that for you"
"You feel that? Right there? That burn means it's working"

" Yea right here, where the top of thigh meets the back.... This where you wanna feel it... See right where my hand at.... Now squat.... Unhunh... Right into my hand.... Squat"

@1/2 look like the nigga who's goimg to tell you a sob story before he ask you to borrow $20 till next week

@BDP look like every fat nigga that got skinny in the world

@OhMars look like he wash hair at the Dominican hair dresser spot

@King Du look like every reformed thief who got his life right and got back into church

@BRIAN B. Look like a nigga on forst 48 that will tell on the whole crew for a fish sandwich and a sprite

@Maywood look the old nigga that still think he got a good jumper at the Y.......but don't

@AP21 look like the nigga who just found out about Islam and now he's going full throttle to be accepted

@Playmaker88 look like he hates everything and everyone for no good reason. He's like gothic fat bitch

@Chicity look like the nerd the girls in college ask to do their homework and still won't get their number
You look like Czar's spice smoking grandfather that goes to church every sunday and wednesday to try and repent from a century of fuckery. Only shit you sold was whiskey back in the prohibition era. Boom roasted.

Good....don't spend a lot of money to do it. You can do it for yourself simple and easy hit me if you need help.
My mama is doing a good rental history thing for me for the years I’ve been at my place. I don’t pay rent but they don’t know that.

old nigga cant focus for 5 mins he laying the foundation for an alzheimers claim

be walkin in the ladies room talkin bout he forgot

giphy.gif

Bdp look like that trainer that only like working with women and be saying slick shit to the dudes...

"Aye bruh you forget about leg day"
" Lifting heavy don't mean shit if you don't watch you diet"

" Naw bruh good you don't need a spot"

But tell the ladies

"Oh shit ma, let me get that for you"
"You feel that? Right there? That burn means it's working"

" Yea right here, where the top of thigh meets the back.... This where you wanna feel it... See right where my hand at.... Now squat.... Unhunh... Right into my hand.... Squat"

This shit is funny af and not far from fiction lmaoooo

Back