Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roasts: Avi's

@Cain you look like a youth pastor/retired crip that sells reggie

:paid:

"you know i be havin that crud now.....mmhh hmmm, yeah......hit me after service cuh.....ask about them cd's when ya call me tho, ya heard me?"

them pouches prolly fat tho, I'll give you that

all the young bops know they come thru and get that 3 for 20 if they show a lil sumn

@1/2
tumblr_melyhsSQHl1qb54k4o9_r1_250.gif

lookin ass

@1/2 look like the nigga who's goimg to tell you a sob story before he ask you to borrow $20 till next week

@BDP look like every fat nigga that got skinny in the world

@OhMars look like he wash hair at the Dominican hair dresser spot

@King Du look like every reformed thief who got his life right and got back into church

@BRIAN B. Look like a nigga on forst 48 that will tell on the whole crew for a fish sandwich and a sprite

@Maywood look the old nigga that still think he got a good jumper at the Y.......but don't

@AP21 look like the nigga who just found out about Islam and now he's going full throttle to be accepted

@Playmaker88 look like he hates everything and everyone for no good reason. He's like gothic fat bitch

@Chicity look like the nerd the girls in college ask to do their homework and still won't get their number

Last edited:
@King Du is definitely that nigga that wears jeans on the beach

you show up to all the family functions early and stash 2 to-go plates

this nigga @BDP look like Dame Dash's son Ladamien

my boy hosts lip sync battles in his apartment

@Kandycita look like everyone of her credit cards are cancelled

@Hazel look like she the chick that blow your whole spot up if you don't let her borrow a $100 on Friday

@Englishdude look every crazy cracka in every horror flick ever

@Lou Cypher look every white boy I sold bad weed and crack to lol

@Infamous114 look like the Hispanic nigga that can't cut grass or do construction. He's the house nigga of latinos

@BDP

i

leave peoples wife alone man.....and if you gone drive the man's whip too, at least put some gas back in the mf

@Word...Life you look like summer break Melo

Carmelo-Anthony-1-646x380.jpg

@Englishdude look like Prad Bitt, off D Block......he trades tattoos for lemon cremes and envelopes

@Chicity how you got a little ass head w/ a big face...you look photo shopped mane...were you going for the introspective look? looks more like when your girl tells you to send a pic for the 5th time that day

@Kandycita lookin like a damn aristocat....i see you w/ the oil tho

1375470_orig.jpg
What oil?

@Kandycita look like everyone of her credit cards are cancelled

@Hazel look like she the chick that blow your whole spot up if you don't let her borrow a $100 on Friday

@Englishdude look every crazy cracka in every horror flick ever

@Lou Cypher look every white boy I sold bad weed and crack to lol

@Infamous114 look like the Hispanic nigga that can't cut grass or do construction. He's the house nigga of latinos

You are so damn corny uncle grandpa.

Back