Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roast: OhMars

Nigga face like .."try not to make this flower look like a Muppets penis close to my face"
smh
giphy.gif

You can go Germz

If feel like the Genii requires clarification

The Jinn are said to appear to mankind most commonly in the shapes of serpents, dogs, cats or human beings. In the last case they are sometimes of the stature of men, and sometimes of a size enormously gigantic. If good, they are generally resplendently handsome; it evil, horribly hideous. They become invisible at please

So whole lotta gang shit is whole lotta bad shit, evil shit..

Whole lotta Genii shit..if used in that context

View attachment 65926
Im Muslim I know what Jinn are.
It just didnt make sense. Like you definition say they arent all bad

So far the ranking:

It's hard to be funny on command.

But it's hard for @OhMars to be funny at all so I'll give it a shot.

First off @Remedy sees you like a play brother just like the rest of the females here. I told you before you was an honorary woman...

All in the women's section helping us choose dicks with ya satin bonnet on... Bishes get undressed around you and it's an insult cause they treat you like a gay bestie..

And nigga you spell about as well as Mayweather can read,wtf?!

Unclench ya Arthur fist and use it to read a dictionary, Jo

That's all I could think of but you know you're one of my favorite posters online and I want nothing but the best for you in your life.

I'm out
Most ether's

Most lol's

It's hard to be funny on command.

But it's hard for @OhMars to be funny at all so I'll give it a shot.

First off @Remedy sees you like a play brother just like the rest of the females here. I told you before you was an honorary woman...

All in the women's section helping us choose dicks with ya satin bonnet on... Bishes get undressed around you and it's an insult cause they treat you like a gay bestie..

And nigga you spell about as well as Mayweather can read,wtf?!

Unclench ya Arthur fist and use it to read a dictionary, Jo

That's all I could think of but you know you're one of my favorite posters online and I want nothing but the best for you in your life.

I'm out
giphy.gif

Back