Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roast: OhMars

This should do for now

View attachment 65882

20180815_082300-jpg.65882

ole If Boonk was raised by his dyke granny in Connecticut lookin ahh

38480372_232331897481028_5501041868458164224_n.jpg

It's hard to be funny on command.

But it's hard for @OhMars to be funny at all so I'll give it a shot.

First off @Remedy sees you like a play brother just like the rest of the females here. I told you before you was an honorary woman...

All in the women's section helping us choose dicks with ya satin bonnet on... Bishes get undressed around you and it's an insult cause they treat you like a gay bestie..

And nigga you spell about as well as Mayweather can read,wtf?!

Unclench ya Arthur fist and use it to read a dictionary, Jo

That's all I could think of but you know you're one of my favorite posters online and I want nothing but the best for you in your life.

I'm out

First off @Remedy sees you like a play brother just like the rest of the females here. I told you before you was an honorary woman...

All in the women's section helping us choose dicks with ya satin bonnet on... Bishes get undressed around you and it's an insult cause they treat you like a gay bestie..

That's all I could think of but you know you're one of my favorite posters online and I want nothing but the best for you in your life.

I'm out
giphy.gif

Yall remeber this when we vote for funniest poster next year

I'm out
It reads better now

@OhMars look like a nigga who drinks Tazo tea and keeps a notepad w/ him

Hertz employee of the year head ass

why you look the coolest 2nd grade teacher ever? like you wear chucks with everything and keep cases of jungle juice in your prius

Looks like he skips through a field of daisies everyday before work, and picks up the most radiant flower and gifts it to the receptionist whilst passing through.

He’s that guy who always reacts to everything with a positive comment.

Only person who purchases bath salts with the intent on using them for their correct purpose.

I'm out
Verb bodybag!
Rex bodybag!

@OhMars put your bodybag in a bodybag

Damn, they saying Ohmars the nigga that take the broad out, feed her, show her a good time, then she give him an A hug send him home, and call another nigga over to fucc.

Broads answer Ohmars calls with "Hey Friend"

Ohmars tell a broad he like em, they be Like " Awe, you're like a brother to me. You're gonna make a woman happy one day."

Ohmars has sent himself an edible arrangement to his work for attention more than once.

My nigga look like a Catfish-Giraffe hybrid in the face

My nigga the only poster with the Soundtrack to the Notebook in his playlist.

Homie actually watches Nicki Minaj videos unmuted.

His favorite Houston Rapper is Brooke Valentine.

He has a candy Pink Miata on swangers

My nigga dont sip drank, he prefers Miscato.

He cried When Lucious put Jamal in the trashcan.

He has reenacted the Cuba Gooding air swing on more than one occasion. Not for laughs, but because he was really upset.

Ohmars is still saving himself for marriage

He still has a curfew of 10:30PM on Weekends. 9:00PM sharp on Weekdays

He was voted most likely to be a Male cheerleader by his high school peers

Last edited:
Back