Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Chi-town B @King Du
Its time for yall to hug it out (pause)
giphy.gif

You know what, a bigger man would call a truce but

giphy.gif

that nigga. Let him continue to forever play captain save a hoe

Wasn't it during that whole Chi-town vs Kandy blow out that resulted him gettin banned?

That, the broad who's name I can't say or I'll be banned, a chick who got offended last week over some stupid shit that shouldn't have offended her.

That nigga got called dad by a chick on this site and he actually thinks he's their internet father always getting involved when he should mind his damn business. Me and that nigga will never see eye to eye especially when his internet daughters feel threatened

@King Du you seent this?
Lol I do, but whenever I address him aggressively homie cries victim like I'm a bully who always picking with him....

Nigga crack slick then hide his hands like he ain't say shit....

It's cool.... Everybody has a part to play

Lol I do, but whenever I address him aggressively homie cries victim like I'm a bully who always picking with him....

Nigga crack slick then hide his hands like he ain't say shit....

It's cool.... Everybody has a part to play

Nigga you the one always crying like a bitch you act like that broad that just summoned you in here.

This bitch always trying to start some shit between me and someone else but I'm the one that can't get over it

Nigga you respond to damn near everything I post.

If I post something late in the betting thread, who's there to let me know?

Every mk contest I'm in, who's there to say I'm going to lose?

Even in this thread, how many times you said shit about me before I responded to Kandy?

Foh nigga, you a fan. I don't fuck with fans.

The thing is me and you for the most part have no issues outside your over protectiveness of bimbo's. Retire the damn cape and I doubt we have any issues

Bruh, you not gonna get a pass from me to verbally abuse women.

"Me and Du would be cool if only he just let me call women bitches and be disrespectful as fuck"

:tuh:

Bruh, you not gonna get a pass from me to verbally abuse women.

"Me and Du would be cool if only he just let me call women bitches and be disrespectful as fuck"

:tuh:

Who have I attacked on here that didn't go there with me first, I'll wait

Back