Welcome To aBlackWeb

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
This thread is about putting the past behind us and removing any negativity or animosity that may have grown between any of us for whatever reason.

This is an opportunity for us grown folks to reconcile. Regardless of the outcome every single one of us are better as allies than adversaries. Y'all notice how great of a site this was when we were all getting along with each other. There was a different vibe in the beginning.

Now I know we don't need to be friends but we most definitely don't need to be enemies either.

So if you're down let's bring in a new year with a clean slate amongst one another.

I don't like having unnecessary animosity so I'll start...

@BNE

I apologise for being an ass. I said some insensitive things and hurt your feelings. I'm sorry :( and it was unnecessary.

We have very different opinions and perspectives on many things but at the end of the day you're a very unique person and that's dope.

@everyone... If you don't want to reconcile publicly I understand. You can always do it privately too...

That was nice of you fam. Let's see if anybody else does the same.

Thank you for this. I know I didn't make it easier to apologise by handling the insensitivity disproportionately, so I appreciate you extending the olive branch. I'm sorry I went pretty far as well. Slate is clean @NeighborhoodNomad

I like this concept. Maybe @AP21 and @Judge_Judah can mend their situation
Danny-Glover-No.gif

on some real shit, Judah is a stand up dude.

aint never had no real life issues and I actually enjoy his contribution to both here and the IC

Nah but in all seriousness. None of the back and forth with @AP21 is serious on my end.

He makes valid points on most serious topics and I find myself agree with him more often the not. He does a great job at being top flight security.

First & last positive post you get tho.

On the real... @King Du & @Germs need to come in here and hug it out.

When I first came here I mainly just lurked because to start with I’m pretty shy and takes me a minute to get comfortable around new folks.

Have had a lot of laughs on here but lately not so much and well the whole point of getting away from reality isn’t to come online and beef with someone.

I mean I don’t come on here with the intention to piss someone off or to argue about dumb shit.

I may have responded to a simple question about fried fish @Kandy the other day and that was taken as me trying to make some one mad?
Or trying to have a one on one convo?
When actually that was just me responding to something I actually know about.

Some people might feel that I don’t participate in certain things on here but it has nothing to do with me not willing but more with the fact that I’m not trying to look foolish participating in something I don’t really know about.

I don’t hate a single person in my life/world or w.e you wanna call it.
Honestly though I hope everything that I thought to be shady wasn’t shady at all and hopefully I was wrong about that.
But when someone goes out of their way to let you know about certain posts and honestly I laugh about em.
Not bothered by him for doing it and not bothered by you highlighting them for me to notice.

Then today where you don’t even wanna type my name just seemed really petty and childish but I guess you have your reasons and to each their own.

I don’t hate you @Kandy nor do I dislike you because that would just take way to much energy for no reason.
Energy that I can’t spare to part with these days.

I just wanna come on here enjoy some convo and hey if you ask about something I know why can’t I respond? & vice versa.

You are a very pretty girl and all this bickering isn’t making either one of us look very attractive.
Who knows maybe we woulda been great friends hadn’t a certain someone been a part of either of our lives.

Regardless though I’m sorry I called you shady and said those foul things about you and maybe I will see the side to you everybody else does if I open my mind to it.

You don’t have to accept my apology if you don’t want to but seeing I want so much change in the year to come I guess that means letting go of the bad.

I would be lying if I said you wasn’t funny or if I said you wasn’t an asset to this site because you definitely are.

If I look weak that wasn’t my intention because
I’M NOT!

Serenity-Courage-Wisdom❤️
That’s my New Years resolution.
Lawd help me...

Yeah Az, that was dope

My advice to you is just dive into the water. If you don't know how to play a game or something, that's what makes a lot of it fun. The experience. No one really laughing at you, they are laughing with you.

I can't remember who it was that didn't know how to play spades, but they just learned simply by playing with others here.

I enjoy your posts where you are knowledgeable about the things you do know about but there's nothing wrong with not knowing either. I know it's real easy for people to be too cool for the internet and pretend like they know everything but there is no shame in simply not knowing something. You could've just not been exposed to it and that's ok.

Your apology seemed extremely genuine, and I've said all along, from the outside looking in, it seemed like there was just one huge misunderstanding. I don't know what came over you and made you decide to write what you did, but again, I thought it was dope af.

I hope for the new year, you are able to participate more. The more, the merrier.

When I first came here I mainly just lurked because to start with I’m pretty shy and takes me a minute to get comfortable around new folks.

Have had a lot of laughs on here but lately not so much and well the whole point of getting away from reality isn’t to come online and beef with someone.

I mean I don’t come on here with the intention to piss someone off or to argue about dumb shit.

I may have responded to a simple question about fried fish @Kandy the other day and that was taken as me trying to make some one mad?
Or trying to have a one on one convo?
When actually that was just me responding to something I actually know about.

Some people might feel that I don’t participate in certain things on here but it has nothing to do with me not willing but more with the fact that I’m not trying to look foolish participating in something I don’t really know about.

I don’t hate a single person in my life/world or w.e you wanna call it.
Honestly though I hope everything that I thought to be shady wasn’t shady at all and hopefully I was wrong about that.
But when someone goes out of their way to let you know about certain posts and honestly I laugh about em.
Not bothered by him for doing it and not bothered by you highlighting them for me to notice.

Then today where you don’t even wanna type my name just seemed really petty and childish but I guess you have your reasons and to each their own.

I don’t hate you @Kandy nor do I dislike you because that would just take way to much energy for no reason.
Energy that I can’t spare to part with these days.

I just wanna come on here enjoy some convo and hey if you ask about something I know why can’t I respond? & vice versa.

You are a very pretty girl and all this bickering isn’t making either one of us look very attractive.
Who knows maybe we woulda been great friends hadn’t a certain someone been a part of either of our lives.

Regardless though I’m sorry I called you shady and said those foul things about you and maybe I will see the side to you everybody else does if I open my mind to it.

You don’t have to accept my apology if you don’t want to but seeing I want so much change in the year to come I guess that means letting go of the bad.

I would be lying if I said you wasn’t funny or if I said you wasn’t an asset to this site because you definitely are.

If I look weak that wasn’t my intention because
I’M NOT!

Serenity-Courage-Wisdom❤️
That’s my New Years resolution.
Lawd help me...
This was real. Hopefully it will be recieved properly and can be settled. I think both of you are cool and it would be nice to enjoy a thread that you both participate in without the expectation of it going left.

Back