Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

Who said suspect shit that's an active poster. Matike is black and they tried to do this to him. When has Vibe, Lou, Chicagofigure or any other active white person said some suspect shit. I only started really speaking out on this thread when these jackasses tried to do it with me.
The guy in the When They See Us thread.

You posted in the thread after that exchange between myself he and a few others and you didn’t say anything.

Who said suspect shit that's an active poster. Matike is black and they tried to do this to him. When has Vibe, Lou, Chicagofigure or any other active white person said some suspect shit. I only started really speaking out on this thread when these jackasses tried to do it with me.
don't do the "whataboutism" shit if you dont have receipts

aint @ChicagoFigure BWG too??

this how ya'll getting down??

The guy in the When They See Us thread.

You posted in the thread after that exchange between myself he and a few others and you didn’t say anything.

Who am I to tell someone what they should believe and what they shouldn't, I know they're innocent and I don't care if he thinks they're not. If people about to start getting popped for having differing opinions that the masses don't agree with then I should have been banned the first week the site was created. What if that poster black, what happens then

Who am I to tell someone what they should believe and what they shouldn't, I know they're innocent and I don't care if he thinks they're not. If people about to start getting popped for having differing opinions that the masses don't agree with then I should have been banned the first week the site was created. What if that poster black, what happens then
You’re telling us that it’s wrong for us to feel a way about anonymous people saying suspect things on a black site. I get it we’re all strangers on here at the end of the day, but this is a space for black people. There are so many other sites out there that we have to tolerate racism on, why do we have to deal with it on here too?

You’re telling us that it’s wrong for us to feel a way about anonymous people saying suspect things on a black site. I get it we’re all strangers on here at the end of the day, but this is a space for black people. There are so many other sites out there that we have to tolerate racism on, why do we have to deal with it on here too?

I don't think he said anything suspect, he asked if what Linda said was true and was open to dialogue . Oh no get'em outta here

Oh you’re one of those people that believe in order for something to be suspect it has to be blatant like saying the N word. Gotcha.
I just think y'all overreacted. Mods was in there, hell the owner of the site was in there and it didn't erupt until what 24 hours later. If it was that bad then why is mods beating around the bush, go ahead and get rid of him

I just think y'all overreacted. Mods was in there, hell the owner of the site was in there and it didn't erupt until what 24 hours later. If it was that bad then why is mods beating around the bush, go ahead and get rid of him
fwiw, i didnt see it until this morning

Back