Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reddit is for cucks and I’ve never visited stormfront in my life. Are you going to argue against the information. If everything listed is true will you still root for these guys?
The person that wrote that was Linda Fairstein, the prosecutor of the case, you know the person that used phony confessions against them while breaking all types of civil laws. That’s who you want me to side with?

@Goldie we should have a black verification badge. ABW members send you or a mod a pic proving their blackness and with that get like a black checkmark next to their name. That's what BlackPeopleTwitter on Reddit does. Posting an article by the bitch that actually prosecuted 5 innocent kids is the whitest shit I've seen on this board all week. We need to start cleaning house round here. Just a suggestion.

@Goldie we should have a black verification badge. ABW members send you or a mod a pic proving their blackness and with that get like a black checkmark next to their name. That's what BlackPeopleTwitter on Reddit does. Posting an article by the bitch that actually prosecuted 5 innocent kids is the whitest shit I've seen on this board all week. We need to start cleaning house round here. Just a suggestion.

That's actually a good idea.

On BPT is it mandatory or only for people who wanna be verified?

That's actually a good idea.

On BPT is it mandatory or only for people who wanna be verified?

Only for people that want it to be known that they are 100% Black. There's also verified only threads that only verified members can post in. Non verified members can still view the thread but they can't post. This was done so black people can have a space to speak on sensitive topics like police brutality, black politics, crime, and other subjects that racist white trolls can't fuck up the conversation.

This thread is a perfect example of how contrary white opinions are neither required or desired.

Interesting.

Let's make a thread on this to see what the people think about it. If the majority thinks it's a good idea i'm down.

Just watched the first episode.... im so angry I cant sleep

Its like 2am where im at....all I can think about are my sons man

And fuck @Tellthetruth

As Disrespectfully as it fucking sounds

i'll entertain ol buddy for a couple of posts

lets say the kids were in the park and being rambunctious or some shit. That's not why they were pulled into the station

You can't arrest one of those graffiti artists off the street for tagging, then charge him with murder b/c someone got killed and you have no leads

I never watched this series because I knew I would be mad AF whole time. Congratulations to the actor's

Bruh I stopped watchin after the 1st episode. I couldn't do it. I got so angry I stopped it.

I'll probably go back and finish it...but not right now.

I never watched this series because I knew I would be mad AF whole time. Congratulations to the actor's

I watched with my wife and I was on tilt for every second.

Im trying not to watch shit like this and slave shit. It just makes me angry.

Back