Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Photoshop Contest (pg 29 for new contest)

First off dummy ass it was stated...

You posted it online on other forums... so that is fair game correct? I wouldn't save your trash ass pics anyway b

First off dummy ass it was stated...

You posted it online on other forums... so that is fair game correct? I wouldn't save your trash ass pics anyway b
You clearly did, dumbass*

This is me telling you not to post my pictures from here or anywhere else.

Do it again and I'm banning you, straight up.

After this is resolved.. I think ima start a new thread to cleanse us all of this fuckery. @Mods yall gone head and sort out the questions that the right clickers and archivers are asking lol

Google b... google

I guess.. but I'm not googling any of yall.. the whole point of this thread is for folks that feel comfortable to post up pics to be photoshopped for laughs.. not for people to go and dig up shit on other posters...

That's how I pictured it anyway...

After this is resolved.. I think ima start a new thread to cleanse us all of this fuckery. @Mods yall gone head and sort out the questions that the right clickers and archivers are asking lol

I guess.. but I'm not googling any of yall.. the whole point of this thread is for folks that feel comfortable to post up pics to be photoshopped for laughs.. not for people to go and dig up shit on other posters...

That's how I pictured it anyway...

Smh... I laughed

Welp, looks like ur the contestant for this weeks contest @ChicagoFigure

Ur the only one that submitted anything so I'll send your dough shortly. Thanks for being a good sport.

Heres a couple older pics ill submit
View attachment 60031
View attachment 60032

Aite here's the deal.... Yall got till Friday for photoshop submissions. The top 5 submissions with the most amount of reactions will be put in the poll on Saturday morning... poll will close Sunday Evening.. Winner gets 3mil. Do your best/worst.

@ing all yall that have participated previously in this joint to get things started..

@Goldie
@Kandy
@Sam Crooke
@Remedy
@Playmaker88
@Judge Judah
@Busta Carmichael
@Allergens
@konceptjones
@Englishdude
@TonyDubbz
@ChicagoFigure
@Blactivity

Might have to wait till I get my laptop, ion know if I wanna use my phone for this. I feel uneasy about my finger sliding down the slide of a white man's face.

Back