Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if they want their name cleared? You’re just speaking for yourself.
Lmao nigga you asked what should we do and I told you what

now I’m speaking for myself...

And if they want their name cleared? Nigga it’s a fuckin message board tell that nigga to stfu and roll with the punches Lol niggas is grown...

because y’all didn’t do that y’all had 1000s of posts dedicated to putting y’all under the microscope and speculation

but Fineeeee you want a more mature answer...just simply ask love to clear his name or she gonna be banned for a day. If she don’t then ban her for a day and then if she don’t when she comes back, ban her for a month. If she don’t then then make it permanent

no threads necessary

Alright better question. If someone accuses someone of harassment (sending unsolicited nudes) and they won’t show proof how do we address the issue in the future?
It through PM? I always figured site owners have access to those but just don't do it. If Goldie can see it then he could do it.

but Fineeeee you want a more mature answer...just simply ask love to clear his name or she gonna be banned for a day. If she don’t then ban her for a day and then if she don’t when she comes back, ban her for a month. If she don’t then then make it permanent
Oh ok thanks. That’s all I’m asking for.

You can remove me. Probably be better for someone who everyone knows

We'll cross that bridge if we get there. Unless you saying you just rather not be involved either way. Don't let these niggas scare you. No one is going to do anything to you. That shit dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back