COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody operated because of feelings. Other mfs was in there asking questions, they weren’t in their feelings but because I came late to a thread and asked questions, oh and I’m a mod, it’s feelings.
????

I hate your debate style. She. Broke. A. Site. Rule. She. Was. Not. “Bullied”. For. The. Sake. Of. “Bullying”. Her. Is. Kandy. “Bullying”. Any. Other. Poster?
I love my debate style

it makes niggas start scrambling from not having the answers

idc about this love angle man this isn’t my fight I just wanted to point out how your post came across and my mission was accomplished

At the end of the day, I ain’t going nowhere and neither are you. Keep complaining...

Thanks for being loyal members since 2017.

Nobody operated because of feelings. Other mfs was in there asking questions, they weren’t in their feelings but because I came late to a thread and asked questions, oh and I’m a mod, it’s feelings.
????
No one was asking questions til u brought up a thread that had been dormant for 6 months

once again cuz “ u felt like that”

Reactions: King Freeman
I love my debate style

it makes niggas start scrambling from not having the answers

idc about this love angle man this isn’t my fight I just wanted to point out how your post came across and my mission was accomplished
It was disingenuous the way the question was worded.

Reactions: AP2.5
The way it is rarely utilized, how do you know it isn't working?

The issues with mods will never be curved simple because ppl will always find away to disagree with them and their actions because of personal vendettas

Cause less than 24 hours ago you tried to embarrass me by changing my name and avi for no reason other than the fact you could then told me to take it to abw court. You dont give a fuck.

Fast forward to today I make a proposal for a strike system and some of you showing your ass running around crazy at the thought of any real accountability.

Where as it isn't an issue to other mods cause they're not about any fuckshit.

Look at the mods voicing their displeasure with it... the ones that abuse their privileges.

For example, Whis has a right as a mod to change, delete, or move any post that she deems is not keeping up or coincides with the topic of the thread. Even with an explanation, some one will find offense to this correct? So what role will the committee play if this is a complaint levied against her?

The role the commission plays is judging if she has a viable reason for moving the thread or if it was petty shit and an abuse of mod privileges. If it's the latter she would get a strike. After a certain amount of strikes privileges would be suspended for a period of time. If the offenses kept happening there would be a demotion to a smaller role for a more extensive period of time.

Let's be realistic niggas aren't going to bring yall in front of the commission the same way niggas don't try to go to abw court. But I'd imagine if whis gets called up she'll win every time.

Also imagine having a grievance with a mod and having to ask other mods for assistance. That doesn't work either, can't ask yall to pick sides against one another or expect yall to be truly impartial. Yall homies. I've asked to take issues to court in the past and have gotten flat out ignored by yall. You specifically.

Cause less than 24 hours ago you tried to embarrass me by changing my name and avi for no reason other than the fact you could then told me to take it to abw court. You dont give a fuck.

Fast forward to today I make a proposal for a strike system and some of you showing your ass running around crazy at the thought of any real accountability.

Where as it isn't an issue to other mods cause they're not about any fuckshit.

Look at the mods voicing their displeasure with it... the ones that abuse their privileges.

The role the commission plays is judging if she has a viable reason for moving the thread or if it was petty shit and an abuse of mod privileges. If it's the latter she would get a strike. After a certain amount of strikes privileges would be suspended for a period of time. If the offenses kept happening there would be a demotion to a smaller role for a more extensive period of time.

Let's be realistic niggas aren't going to bring yall in front of the commission the same way niggas don't try to go to abw court. But I'd imagine if whis gets called up she'll win every time.

Also imagine having a grievance with a mod and having to ask other mods for assistance. That doesn't work either, can't ask yall to pick sides against one another or expect yall to be truly impartial. Yall homies. I've asked to take issues to court in the past and have gotten flat out ignored by yall. You specifically.
There's a lot of inaccuracies in this but I won't address them without my lawyer present. Or your committee is legally sanctioned

I’m trying to incite change here but my client Is on the line crying bout some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.