Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/15/19 and 1/17/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)

@Goldie you have to purge with at least 12m in your account. Or you can give it to the bank and sit this one out

This nigga just paid money for someone who automatically protected.

1. No refunds
2. Might wanna check to see if he gave her all his money first

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/15/19 and 1/17/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@Duwop
@Lady Du

@Goldie you have to purge with at least 12m in your account. Or you can give it to the bank and sit this one out

Mega Bonus!!!! We going to add 1M for every member who gets a robbery badge for today's Purge.

I see we not going to every get thru a purge with no problems huh

I see we not going to every get thru a purge with no problems huh

Stop changing rules to handicap me, no one else has a problem giving dough to their ladies

@AP21 I thought me and that jackass couldn't interact with each other, tell Pablo to stay off my reactions

The conspiracy continues

That's none of your concern with what's happening since you're one of the reasons she's not posting right now

so ya'll sit around on face time making up stories about why she not posting?

Because the one you just told is an obvious lie

Stop changing rules to handicap me, no one else has a problem giving dough to their ladies

@AP21 I thought me and that jackass couldn't interact with each other, tell Pablo to stay off my reactions
You know this ain't the case but whatever

I see no reason to not hand her money from betting if it's not being banked and I'm protecting it.
what use she got for it if she not posting?

Might put it in a lottery and give it away

Back