Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Money Wars 2

You are correct. Damn I didn't even notice. Good call.
x4sJhwC.gif

We all have our purpose.....

Whatever. This the 2nd anti climatic win.

Cheap victories.

Can't wait for the first game that actually goes to the end.

Technically they did win OR the game can continue and Goldie returns all the money.

It's whatever. I'm at work,,I was hoping to play a game of some sorts tonight

We'll take the win thank you very much

We don't need a 'redo' like some other teams......

Let me know when my 12m is in the bank. Ill lose the battle to win the war, hence "money wars"

The rules need a few adjustments. This game was over within 5 minutes of it starting with Goldie robbing everyone. No way the other team was catching up.

Nah I just outsmarted the other team. Cant change rules every time someone gets outsmarted

The rules need a few adjustments. This game was over within 5 minutes of it starting with Goldie robbing everyone. No way the other team was catching up.
We'll never know........

One change you might wanna make is the money aspect. When a player can call an outside source in to miraculously buy up credits to be robbed or suddenly log in and just 'give' they dough up it defeats the purpose of a 'team sport'. That's more inline with a singular goal.

Now you make that teams compete in some head to heads; family feud, this or that, MK, some other cool stuff I know y'all capable of creating with the winning team taking the larger portion of the bet then you more inclined to see one of these games finish to the end

But what do I know, I'm just the reading guy

@Bum From Bmore can I give you some feed-forward?

Next time you chosen bu Josh or Goldie respectfully decline. You have honor and some respect about yaself b. Don't lose it messing around with 'them guys'

I think Imma sit out the next game.

Two losses in a row. I'm clearly doing it wrong

Yall got beat with no hope to come back in less than a day of the game starting and then robbed even after you got the "W". How is that a win in anybodies book?
ABW Money Wars 2:

Team ME: Won. Team Ruthless: DQ'd

Maybe I just don't know what a win mean's but shit, that seems cut and dry Sherlock. I mean hell even in the quoted post you admit we got the W

Back