Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Money Wars 2

Y'all did try.

It's not over because someone else might host but I can't host no more.

I'll be hosting until Wednesday. Still need more people to sign up for the MK.

I thought yall would've started by now. I'll play

Yea, it's too late to run a game today. We can prolly set one up tonight and start it tomorrow tho.

Welcome to ABW's Money Wars 2

The Game starts tomorrow August 3 at 11/12 Est

This will be a one week, two team battle.

All players will start with 1 million in their stash and 50k in the bank.

For the next week all the money made or taken will be from the stashes created in this thread.

Which ever team has the most money on August 10th at 11/12EST wins.

The winning team will split their ABW War Stash between the members.

The losers will split half of their ABW War Stash between the members.

The current REAL stashes will not be touched once the game begin. You can touch other members stashes, however.

1. EACH PLAYER CAN ONLY SEND MONEY TO A TEAMMATE ONE TIME (4 TIMES TOTAL FOR EACH TEAM)

NOBODY CAN SEND A TEAMMATE MONEY UNTIL SATURDAY AT 11/12EST.

2. ALL TRANSACTIONS STILL HAVE TO BE MADE IN THE ABW STORE (NO PMS, NO HEARSAY, IT HAS TO BE SAID IN THE STORE)

3. JUST LIKE BEFORE , IF A STASH GETS ROBBED THE PERSON GOES DOWN TO 100K, NOT $0.

YOU CANNOT ROB ANYBODY'S STASH WHO HAS 100K OR LESS.

!!!YOU CANNOT PURCHASE ABW MONEY!!!

ALL BANK AMOUNTS HAVE BEEN RESET TO 50K

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!​
Now, correct me @judge if I'm wrong but didn't Goldie send money to his teammates before the actual deadline? Like days b4?? And the host allowed it?

Doesn't that disqualify them off rip? Or is it one of them....nah we'll let it ride rules.......

I forgot about that rule lol We can be DQ'd. Still won either way. U would get 30% of 100k or w.e yall got. We would get 20% of 50m plus

:shrug3:

Oh nvm, we would split half of 53 M, so we would split 26.5M

Now, correct me @judge if I'm wrong but didn't Goldie send money to his teammates before the actual deadline? Like days b4?? And the host allowed it?

Doesn't that disqualify them off rip? Or is it one of them....nah we'll let it ride rules.......

You are correct. Damn I didn't even notice. Good call.

Back