Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mod Oversight Commission 2.0

Was this ever answered?

@Tayboo, tho your career is dark and checkered from the bits I was able to read.....it seems your fellow members want you on the committee so I just have one question

What insurance can you give the mods you will be oversighting that you will be impartial and unbiased?

I know I stopped vetting the last 10 ppl but yall ain't see what I seen in her ledger. That question lite compared to what I could ask about aliases, missing ABW funds, deleted post!

Our staff needs assurances that she gonna stop attacking them

Was this ever answered?

I know I stopped vetting the last 10 ppl but yall ain't see what I seen in her ledger. That question lite compared to what I could ask about aliases, missing ABW funds, deleted post!

She got busy.

Was this ever answered?

Aren't abw bucks removed? I don't see them under anyones name anymore and the store is gone

Was this ever answered?

Who she attack, cut the goofy shit out man

Back