Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Zagreus

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW Interviews.

Today we're interviewing none other than the magician himself, aka @Zagreus .

Let me know when you're ready to start fam.​

I got you
giphy.gif

Where are you from and how was it growing up there?​

I'm from Los Angeles, CA. It was everything I hope for my future children.... in the sense that I was well taken care of, fed clothed and shown right from wrong... and yet I was allowed freedom not too many other children get due to my early development of discernment.

I was the big brother to 4 siblings that looked out in all ways possible... checking anybody that had shit to say to them... besides that I was a huge reader. I used to read almanac ands encyclopedias for fun lol... while at the same time not do my homework.

If there's one thing that I've always been inclined to, it's doing what I want when i want within reason of course lol...

I grew much earlier than most so i was always perceived as a intimidating by those who didn't know me despite never being that person... so for the most part I was never really fucked with like that... until race tensions in LA peaked in the late 90's is when I started to really differentiate people by race and culture... prior I genuinely saw people as individuals but unfortunately society would change that around that time.

I'm from Los Angeles, CA. It was everything I hope for my future children.... in the sense that I was well taken care of, fed clothed and shown right from wrong... and yet I was allowed freedom not too many other children get due to my early development of discernment.

I was the big brother to 4 siblings that looked out in all ways possible... checking anybody that had shit to say to them... besides that I was a huge reader. I used to read almanac ands encyclopedias for fun lol... while at the same time not do my homework.

If there's one thing that I've always been inclined to, it's doing what I want when i want within reason of course lol...

I grew much earlier than most so i was always perceived as a intimidating by those who didn't know me despite never being that person... so for the most part I was never really fucked with like that... until race tensions in LA peaked in the late 90's is when I started to really differentiate people by race and culture... prior I genuinely saw people as individuals but unfortunately society would change that around that time.

You've mentioned multiple times that you grew up faster than most. In what ways did you do so? Any examples?

LA is known for it's gang culture. Were you ever presented with an opportunity to join a gang or had the urge to?

You've mentioned multiple times that you grew up faster than most. In what ways did you do so? Any examples?

LA is known for it's gang culture. Were you ever presented with an opportunity to join a gang or had the urge to?

It really was multifaceted. I grew to be 5'10 by the time I was 12. So I towered over everyone lol.

It was also mentally though. Simply because I was always the kid in the neighborhood everyone referred to when they had a question about something or they were thinking about doing something questionable. They had trust in my judgement and that id let them know what it was without bias, which is something I always strove for subconsciously.

America's culture of violence has steadily held a certain allure in society generally, whether you look at the obsession with the old Irish gangs in New York, the MOB etc etc... so in that general sense I was interested in learning more but never took the leap because of that early discernment.

I was most definitely asked to get put on to multiple gangs over my years... crips and bloods. But thank God I knew it wouldn't end well.

It's always been my opinion that gangbanging appeals to the same base level social proclivity that tribalism does... it may change shape, cause and activity but it really does seem to be propelled by those innate social aspects that we as humans hold dear, even though it's detrimental.

It really was multifaceted. I grew to be 5'10 by the time I was 12. So I towered over everyone lol.

It was also mentally though. Simply because I was always the kid in the neighborhood everyone referred to when they had a question about something or they were thinking about doing something questionable. They had trust in my judgement and that id let them know what it was without bias, which is something I always strove for subconsciously.

America's culture of violence has steadily held a certain allure in society generally, whether you look at the obsession with the old Irish gangs in New York, the MOB etc etc... so in that general sense I was interested in learning more but never took the leap because of that early discernment.

I was most definitely asked to get put on to multiple gangs over my years... crips and bloods. But thank God I knew it wouldn't end well.

It's always been my opinion that gangbanging appeals to the same base level social proclivity that tribalism does... it may change shape, cause and activity but it really does seem to be propelled by those innate social aspects that we as humans hold dear, even though it's detrimental.

So being that you were well read and reached maturity at a younger age than most, what were your aspirations in your teens?

Do you still have those aspirations now? If not, what are your current aspirations? What do you do for a living?

i'm reading this shit like his nigga legit celebrity
:popcorn2:

Back