Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Meeks

Really family.....lol at this shit, Im Sidney and you like Billy Hoyle in White Men Can't Jump.
Name foods that start with the letter Q......You good with me
nigga what are you talking about?

@Meeks.....my apologies sweetie....didnt mean to mess up your time. a nigga was being silly.

Wow this interview had so much potentially i blame the IC. I wanted to learn and grow as a person from this without knowledge of her bra size perhaps. If only ppl just asked the right questions in life

Smh the Avifauna levels in this interview are at all time highs. Semi-Respect on the breastfeeding group though. Aves always have some socially respectable shit they pushing to appear to be less ain't shit than they really are. But ima gone give @Meeks a little more credit than she really deserve because she like girls and
tenor (1).gif

Smh the Avifauna levels in this interview are at all time highs. Semi-Respect on the breastfeeding group though. Aves always have some socially respectable shit they pushing to appear to be less ain't shit than they really are. But ima gone give @Meeks a little more credit than she really deserve because she like girls and
View attachment 20524

You still mad?

View attachment 20524
This is just corny fam

Did you ever think back and wonder how you allowed such toxicity in your life?

did you share your situation with anyone other than your mom?

trusting someone once you get out of something that intense can be difficult. do you think you would give the next man a fair chance?

have you tried to date again?

Back