Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW Interviews.

Today ABW will be interviewing the one and only Germs which should definitely a funny/strange interview to say the least.

@Germs let me know when you're ready​

30ms30p.gif

this bout to be like the movie antwone fisher...

somebody gonna cry

I always assumed you were from somewhere in the deep south. Where are you from and how was it growing up there?
I was born in Charleston SC, my father is from here. My mother is from Bronx, NY. Probably around 2 years old we moved back to Da Bronx and I live there till I was 7. Around 7 she sent me back to Charleston and I lived down here till I was 14, and then lived in jersey for a year. Then bounced back and forth between Charleston and Bmore for a few years.

It’s aight down here, bmore is trash. The mind set down here wasn’t all that ambitious. But it’s one of those places where everyone u know, knows who you don’t know, if u get what I mean

I was born in Charleston SC, my father is from here. My mother is from Bronx, NY. Probably around 2 years old we moved back to Da Bronx and I live there till I was 7. Around 7 she sent me back to Charleston and I lived down here till I was 14, and then lived in jersey for a year. Then bounced back and forth between Charleston and Bmore for a few years.

It’s aight down here, bmore is trash. The mind set down here wasn’t all that ambitious. But it’s one of those places where everyone u know, knows who you don’t know, if u get what I mean

2 part question.

Why do you say B-more is trash?

Why did your mother send u back to SC?

Back