Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Elzo

What's one of your worst memories in your life?

Elzo - 1)having to console my mother every night for like 2 weeks when her mother passed.....she d wake up at 3 am sobbing every night for like 2 weeks so i d sleep on the couch in her room...

2) My best friend in life taking getting murdered on the block he grew up on; i was on my way to go check him out give him some money to begin his turnaround since he expressed desire to stop thugging and selling crack and shooting at niggas, i stopped at my other homie crib to help him move a dresser . i get a call my homie got gunned down...

3) Losing a friend to gun violence every weekend from November-December 2016 then having one of my homies be the first registered homicide in Chicago in 2017 ( killed at a NYE party, ,hell of a way to start the year)

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Damn man.

its a reason for vague answers....i think elzo and i talked about it once.

yall niggas need to catch up

yea i ll hit her
its a reason for vague answers....i think elzo and i talked about it once.

yall niggas need to catch up
now that i think about it....i aint speak to chuck in a minute either
ill shoot her a text but i m close with one of her best friends who lets me know she s ok eveytime i talk to her

Good shit. Always cool when you can help get someone outta negativity like lil dude you helped get a job.

I vaguely remember the thread about all y’all chillin down here in H-town. Niggas was making it seem liked you got hemmed up but obviously that wasn’t the case.

Good shit. Always cool when you can help get someone outta negativity like lil dude you helped get a job.

I vaguely remember the thread about all y’all chillin down here in H-town. Niggas was making it seem liked you got hemmed up but obviously that wasn’t the case.
oh yea lol by the time it came back around to me i heard i got beat up and chased out of Houston yo at first i was lil tight but i hollered at all parties present and set that straight @Hustletown

Here's his Family Feud answers that he thought was for the interivew.

1. Who's the corniest/least funny male poster on ABW?

cant think of none honestly

2. Which female ABW poster has the worst personality/sense of humor?

Starbucks lol

3. Who's the ugliest male poster on ABW?
No comment we are all made in God's beauty

4. Who's the ugliest female poster on ABW?
ALl children of god are beautiful in their own right,

5. What ABW male poster would you want on ur side if a fight broke out?
King Du cuz i know for a fact he d ride....a few yrs ago i had to discipline some clown in DC i Pm ed Du like yo i might need u to ride up there with me...Du didnt even think twice about it....i handled it but at least i know he a real one

6. Which ABW female poster has the most wifey type qualities?
i havent really had interactions with most of the females here so this answer is not a slight to anyone just from my observation...

WhisperingEye_Cuz we know she the type to hold a nigga through thick and thin

Kandy and Meeks- u can tell a lot about a person by their interactions and dediations to their parents and kids...and these two seem overly dedicated to family and especially their kids-great qualities

Back