Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Chicity

While there's always more room for more women, ironically i think we need more dudes here. Which is crazy, all my focus was on getting women here. The music section is still pretty weak, damn near every thread in there is made by me lol and that's one of the main section's that need to have traffic. But i agree, everything else is set up good. The relationship section and male/female discussion threads are on point and I'm still shocked we were able to make a "x rated section" that would've never happened anywhere else lol . But in less than a year of being open, it's not doing too bad.

Is there any last things you want the people to know before we conclude?
Uhhhhh, I like to fuck around so don’t take any diss or slight to personal. I’m pretty chill irl, Du can attest.

I’m a pretty good lay irl, M...others can attest lol.

I’d rather a day of hurling insults then everyone not talking any day of the week. Life is an unwritten book. We can’t write the first page, we’d rather not write the last, but everything in between is up you. Family ain’t shit but a word. Friends can be replaced. Lovers can be forgotten. To thine own self be true is the most important thing I learned. Live with ya decisions and trust no one but yaself.

@Azlyn, let’s make it official and start stunting on ya other suitors. You free for New Years?

Shout out to Goldie for getting us a space to chill also. I wouldn’t have met any of the females and a few dudes I didn’t bother wasting a post count on the IC but overall I’m happy with my first year on the site

If Azlyn doesn’t work I’m flooding inboxes FYI.

I should have been a mod but fuck it.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

@ChiCity brethren I make a lot of jokes it’s just sometimes it’s missed. Also I would laugh right back. I am not offended that easily as long as it ain’t about wife and child. But great posting. I have seen the invisible girl for who you shot your shot at and trust me it was worth the shot( she appeared in a video and I saw her at the spot I invested in)

@ Goldie you should announce the next participant and let members ask a couple of vetted questions. You approve the questions as to not have any unnecessary nonsense.

I'm all for it. Once we figure out who will be interviewed next, yall can send me your questions.

@ChiCity brethren I make a lot of jokes it’s just sometimes it’s missed. Also I would laugh right back. I am not offended that easily as long as it ain’t about wife and child. But great posting. I have seen the invisible girl for who you shot your shot at and trust me it was worth the shot( she appeared in a video and I saw her at the spot I invested in)
That’s what I’m saying!

You think she changed her number in the last 4 Years?

Maybe a hey big head text?

That’s what I’m saying!

You think she changed her number in the last 4 Years?

Maybe a hey big head text?
I don’t know her but she used to post under a different name when I posted on the other site. Then she came back Marley when I lurked.

I though Goldie was gonna throw some real curve balls but he kept smooth

I started thinking of alibis and shit lol

I though Goldie was gonna throw some real curve balls but he kept smooth

I started thinking of alibis and shit lol

Once u started getting alil PC I backed off lol Aint tryna fuck up any nigga's cookin

Was Marley the....bruh, I like flirting. No shame in it. Most of it was harmless tho, we wasn’t gonna meet up or nothing just talking and passing the time and nudes and shit. I slowed down tho with Marley cause we bonded like that. I think the last one I cut off was the worst cause me and her had met and chilled and she was cool. I couldn’t keep the convos up and started confusing them. Looking back I should have kept a superficial roster of bantering vs really trying to lock Marley up. I ain’t naming names but yeah, I was a fool back then. My eyes seen them all, and I mean ALL.
how many? no names, just numbers

Back